Beautiful lodge, delicious food, gracious host and hostess (Chris/Monica), and friendly staff (Isabel, Juan, Kent). Anything that you need, from scuba to zip lines to massages, Monica can arrange it for you. Each room in the five, soon to be seven, suite lodge, is unique with special Roatan island touches. Roatan is reminiscent of Acapulco in the fifties and sixties, before corporate hotels moved in and turned it into a strip of condos and hotels. This was a serene and relaxing vacation in which we were lucky enough to have a wonderful dive instructor, Kent, who introduced us to the breathtaking underwater world. We enjoyed tasty lion fish ceviche that was caught on our dives by Kent and Chris's dad, Paul. Rustic luxury in a secluded setting. Come soon before the developers invade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands