We stayed at Tranquilseas in June of 2011. Our stay here was the last leg of our honeymoon. We spent 3 days in Copan then zipped over to Tranquilseas and spent the last 8 days of our honeymoon there. We had an absolute blast! Chris and Monica were wonderful hosts! We loved the laid back and relaxed atmosphere! We also finished our open water scuba certification with Tranquilseas. Kent Ebanks was our instructor and he was awesome! He was a great instructor and I would recommend anyone who is looking to finish their scuba certification in the caribbean to look up Kent at Tranquilseas! He will take care of you and teach you all you need to know in a relaxed environment! Chris was also great at giving us some tips about exploring the island. And Monica was a wonderful cook. All the meals she made for us were wonderful! Our accommodations were also very nice, the beds were very comfortable and the rooms felt very homey. I personally liked the personal touch each shower had to go with the theme of the room! If you are looking for a laid back relaxing place to go on your honeymoon, vacation, or just looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of life I would recommend Tranquilseas hands down!. We didn't want to leave! You won't be disappointed. Happy Trails! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands