If you are looking for peace and quiet , then Tranquil seas is the place to stay. Since this was our first time , we really didn,t know what to expect. After a short ride from the airport we arrived and instantly knew we had made the right choice. The grounds , rooms , lounge and restaurant are all very clean and well kept. We stayed in the Hummingbird which has a great view of the ocean and was so private , it felt like we were miles from other people. The shower in the room was wonderful, we wish we had one like that at home. Everything in the room is decorated tastefully and very clean . We had the double front doors open quite a bit enjoying the nice breeze with no sign of any bugs . Other than the odd no-seeum down at the beach the bugs were not a problem. The restaurant lounge area is really a nice place to chill. At times we felt we had the whole place to ourselves including the beach. Our hosts Monica and Chris are two of the nicest people you could ever meet. They respected our privacy but were right there if we needed anything. Monica is a fabulous cook Ther really is no need to eat anywhere else , every meal we had was perfection and they always use ingredients bought the same day. Be sure to hit Tapas night on Tuesday for some great food and music. The resort has a nice long dock right out in front with some great snorkling right off the end of the dock and just a short swim out is the coral reef which is truly amazing. We wanted a place away from the busy all inclusives and found the perfect spot. We were thrilled with how quiet it really was. We were wondering how safe Roatan would be from things we read, but we can tell you from our experience there is nothing to worry about. We felt more than safe on the resort and everywhere we went on the island. We can,t think of one thing that could have been better. The food , acommodations , service are top of the line.Monica and Chris should be very proud of what they have going on here. We can,t wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands