I've been to the Blue Bahia Resort more than once and each time I am greeted with the very friendly and competent staff of the resort AFTER I've been greeted with open arms by Kent and/or Lisette at the airport. These people are definitely in the right business and you feel just like family by the time you leave - - - - weather or not you're family.
They run a very clean and well tended resort. The rooms are all very nice and comfortable. Kent and Lisette are very informed about the island and can offer good advise for places to visit and guildes you may want to use (if you feel the need for a guide).
The food is to die for and Kent puts his special touch on everything that goes out of the kitchen.
The island is beautiful and the resort has a gorgeous view of the ocean from every spot. It is great to lay by the pool, look over the "water fall" right to the ocean. How relaxing is that?!
I do plan to return just as soon as I get a chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique resort located directly ON the beach in Sandy Bay, Roatan. Beach Grill Restaurant, Octopus Dive School, and great comfort and service. Swimming pool, ac in all units, some full kitchens, wireless internet, AP shuttle. All sea views! On site owner works to handle all of your vacation needs. Ask about our "monthly" specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Blue Bahia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bahia Hotel Sandy Bay
- Blue Bahia Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands