The most relaxing and serene place. From the owner Kent and his lovely wife to the whole staff it was such a wonderful experience. They really do make you feel like it's your home. The food was the best with the red snapper and shrimp along with the smoked ribs..delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed the snorkeling trips seeing all the underwater world. It was my first time snorkeling and I felt at ease with Nurie and Antonio. The quest staying at the resort where all so nice and helpful. We all made new friends. There is so much to see there as well as the rest of the bay islands. I will be back soon...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique resort located directly ON the beach in Sandy Bay, Roatan. Beach Grill Restaurant, Octopus Dive School, and great comfort and service. Swimming pool, ac in all units, some full kitchens, wireless internet, AP shuttle. All sea views! On site owner works to handle all of your vacation needs. Ask about our "monthly" specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Blue Bahia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bahia Hotel Sandy Bay
- Blue Bahia Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands