We were returning guests. This time with kids (5 and 7).
Overall we like AKR good resort good organized and good maintained.
We have to understand that January is not the best time of the year to visit Roatan. They have their rainy season. At some day we got wet once only.
We all had fun the diving was good, good crew. We liked the snorkling and the dolpins.
The kids enjoyed the new pool, so we parents could dive.
However there were not many couples with kids during this time. Arranging daycare was organized by AKR and worked fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the island of Roatan, Anthony's Key Resort is a legendary tropical wonderland where lush greenery rustles in breezy sea air. Pristine beaches rim turquoise waters. And wooden bungalows perched above a tranquil lagoon offer guests incredibly scenic views and a sense of perfect disconnection from everyday life back at home. For over 40 years, this family-run paradise has been home to divers in search of unspoiled waters, and lovers of natural adventure in all its forms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Anthony's Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthony`s Key Hotel Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Hotel Roatan
- Anthonys Key Resort
- Anthony's Key Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands