We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at AKR in November, 2012. We appreciated everything about how the resort is run and the thought that goes into the smoothness of the entire operation and design. They have a lot to be proud of there, and the staff is among the most professional, courteous, and enjoyable that we have encountered in our dive travels. We hope to return with groups again in the future.
Frank and Jimmy took extremely good care of me in particular, and they assisted Rich as well. All the wait staff we encountered were very proficient and attentive. Perry, Solace, Saul, Larry, Marcos, and Shirley in the bar, were all especially pleasant and made our stay very enjoyable. Of course, chatting with Mandy and playing with Gringo throughout the week also made us feel very welcome. Housekeeping was also very good and we enjoyed meeting Mayra one day as she finished up. She did a great job all week with our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the island of Roatan, Anthony's Key Resort is a legendary tropical wonderland where lush greenery rustles in breezy sea air. Pristine beaches rim turquoise waters. And wooden bungalows perched above a tranquil lagoon offer guests incredibly scenic views and a sense of perfect disconnection from everyday life back at home. For over 40 years, this family-run paradise has been home to divers in search of unspoiled waters, and lovers of natural adventure in all its forms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Anthony's Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthony`s Key Hotel Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Hotel Roatan
- Anthonys Key Resort
- Anthony's Key Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands