“Fantastic Dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Hungry Kiwi Cafe & Bar - CLOSED

The Hungry Kiwi Cafe & Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: This is one of the best restaurants on Roatan! They do the best Prime Rib every Friday night. It's a rare thing to find a place with GOOD meats on Roatan
Seattle
“Fantastic Dinner!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Six of us enjoyed the hospitality of The Hungry Kiwi a few nights ago. We enjoyed one of the two dinner specials - either Prime Rib or Sea Bass. I had the Prime Rib, which was cooked perfectly and accompanied with fresh vegetables and rice (potato was an option). Melted in my mouth. I tried a bite of the Sea Bass and it was very good as well.

Great service. Next time I'm on Roatan, I'll make sure to eat here.

• Visited June 2012
12 Thank Redman49

Woodway, WA
“A great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner.”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Friendly, air-conditioned, great food and good service.

12 Thank Jeff V
Roatan, Honduras
“My away from home kitchen”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Move to Roatan 2 months ago. The Kiwi is my away from home kitchen, best comfort food (all food that's good is comforting to me) I have found and the staff is the best. still looking forward to dinner, I have to finish the breakfast menu and lunch menu before I start the dinner menu.

11 Thank EBREAUX2ND
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
“Breakfast Anytime”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The menu here is outstanding because so many choices just for breakfast. And I like breakfaast anytime of day. The owner assured me that will always be the case. But add some dinner specials like Prime Rob Friday nights, Lamb on Thursdays... Chicken or Fish Specials on Wednesday...one should not missed out on all this menu offers. They are located on ground floor of Lawson Rock, a very swanky condo/home community! Security guards in attendance.
Ample parking in front. The coffee bar is excellent too...and my Cappuchino with Kahlua is a on its way as soon as I arrive. Full bar, breakfast, lunch, dinner and a library shelf of paperbacks and 2 large screen TVs make this place right on for the savvy visitor or islander. Check it out!

16 Thank GastroKitty
“One the best restaurants I have been to anywhere.”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

A little gem on Roatan! I have had several lunches & the prime rib dinner. All were excellent! The prime rib was succulent & prepared perfectly. It truly melted in your mouth with excellent flavor. My salad was cold and presented beautifully with a delectable home-made French dressing. My husband & I truly enjoyed out dining experience at the Hungry Kiwi & would definitely return.
Susanne