“Perfect way to spend the Day!!”
Review of Spa Baan Suerte

Spa Baan Suerte
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Sandy Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Tucked into one of Roatan's most beautiful gardens, Spa Baan Suerte is a peaceful sanctuary, truly a tropical paradise.Replenish your soul in this tranquil Caribbean setting where the naturally restorative power of the islands allows you to bring your life into balance.Swim, snorkel, kayak, wander a sandy beach or do absolutely nothing at all. Just let go and allow us to pamper you with our exquisite treatments and exceptional service
Westland, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect way to spend the Day!!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Driver waiting for us as promised very nice Herbert. Spa is gorgeous beautiful garden of tropical folliage and flowers. Nice pool, hot tub (was cold) nice dock with beach. The massage and body scrub was a dream come true so relaxing with tropical birds chirping in background. I thought massage would never end not that I wanted it to. Definitely worth every penny. Rosa my therapist was amazing. If I could afforded I would of tipped her a lot more.
Met the owner very nice. Highly recommend. My friend saw humming bird up close I missed it.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank bird1962

Greenville, North Carolina, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE IN ROATAN! DO THIS!!!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is an independent little spa that is locally owned & operated. We got Tangerine sugar treatments that involved a 30 minute brush then sugar exfoliation, then we showered, & it was followed by a 60 minute massage. All for only $79 per person! That price also comes with use of their pool, hottub, beach, kayaks & snorkel gear, and a free appetizer at the nearby restaurant. You can also arrange air-conditioned transportation through the spa for an additional fee (much cheaper than cabs). Our driver also stopped on the way back at this little shopping area so that we could do some shopping. I would DEFINITELY go back to Honduras and definitely go to this spa again! It was so picturesque and the treatments were far better than what you usually get here in the US. My therapist was amazing, I told her I’d take her back to the US with me if she’d let me! Don't miss out on this experience, one of the most beautiful and unique spas i've ever been to!

1 Thank Sara S
baansuertespa, General Manager at Spa Baan Suerte, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our spa and sharing your pictures! We are thrilled you enjoyed the ¨Spa Baan Suerte Experience¨we are famous for... please come back and join us again soon!
roatan
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“excellent for a rainy day”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I bring my clients to this Spa because they take great care of them. the place is just beautiful and the tranquility is beyond belief.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Roatan_AtYourService
papillion, Nebraska, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip of a Life Time”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Spa Baan Suerte was and amazing experience. When we arrived our treatments were ready to go and we were welcomed with drinks and a relaxing environment. This place is truely a diamond in the rough. I really enjoyed our trip and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a calm relaxing getway.

1 Thank Mariah S
baansuertespa, General Manager at Spa Baan Suerte, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the wonderful comments and are so thrilled you have an amazing experience with us. We hope you will join us again soon!
Upstate NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing Getaway”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Visited Roatan on Oct. 24th via the Carnival Liberty. Having read all the great reviews here on TripAdvisor I decided to book a private excursion at Spa Baan Suerte. The Spa arranged for everything including transportation to and from the cruise terminal. I traveled with my husband, my parents, and my aunt & uncle. We arrived at 8:30 ship time/ 7:30 island time. Marco was waiting to pick us up and delivered us safely to the Spa. We enjoyed walking the beach and loved seeing the dolphins swim around at the nearby facility. While we girls were pampered the guys relaxed on the dock, snorkeled, and kayaked. My mom & I were treated to 2 hr Swedish Massages by Irma & Rosa. My mom thought it was the best massage she'd ever had! And my aunt had a wonderful time getting a mani-pedi by Lily. Afterward we all took a refreshing swim in the pool. We really appreciated Talia keeping track of the time for us so we didn't have to worry about it. Marco's mother Nola picked us up at 12:30 and was a wonderful tour guide on our way back to the ship. If we're ever in Roatan again we will definitely come back here! Thank you, Nedenia!

2 Thank JessBStampin
baansuertespa, General Manager at Spa Baan Suerte, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our spa. I´m so happy you enjoyed the true ¨Spa Baan Suerte Experience¨we are famous for. We hope you will return to Roatan and visit us again soon, it was a pleasure having you and your family spend part of your vacation with us!