We booked with Victor Bodden on our most recent Carnival cruise.We chose to do the Zip n' Dip excursion, and we couldn't have been happier! Of our 4 ports we visited, the excursion we took with Victor Bodden was the best - hands down. We have zip-lined elsewhere and had the most fun with his guides! They were a lot of fun, but we could tell that our safety was their #1 priority. The monkeys and birds were also a highlight of our trip - that truly is a must-do activity! Bananarama resort was also very beautiful! Our driver was very respectful and helpful. And, most importantly, he got us back to port in plenty of time.
The next time we port in Isla Roatan, will book with Victor Bodden again. My whole family recommends this tour. Worth every penny!
Oh, and if you're worried about the walk "over the hill" to where the tour operators are stationed - don't be. There is a sidewalk 90% of the way, and a security guard the other 10% to guide you. Enjoy your trip!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.