Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Roatan 2019

First time on the island. Went with a friend that has been there before. He said we have to use Sea... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
T3203HPjasonh
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
via mobile
Scuba Diving and Pirate History Tour

Wow!.... Part of the intrigue and mystery of Roatan is its unique history of being a former pirate... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
92shawnk
Roatan, Honduras
via mobile

All reviews boat captain hand line fishing eco lodge dive sites dive shop dive master palmetto bay pirate tour suited our needs king crab adventure diving fine tune sea life padi certified learning how these guys personalized service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

.Sea Divers have long been our number one dive operation on Roatan. Now with the addition of their PIRATE TOUR they have hit a grand slam. We had an absolutely unparallel blast on this tour. Leaving their dock in the morning we were treated to a smooth ride around the West end of the island where we enjoyed seeing the south side of the island fron the water. We did 2 amazing dives including Roatan's own Blue hole in pristene waters rarely seen by divers. We enjoyed a guided tour of the waters where the Spanish ousted the “pirates” out of Port Royal imaging the canon battles between the gallions in the bay and the forces on Fort George and Fort Frederick. Aaron was great as our dive master as well as having a depth of knowlege about the area and its rich history. Sam and Amanda were the ultimate hosts constantly offering snacks and beverages. The lunch following at Tricoh's was delicious filled with tons of fun, laughter and libations. We then made our way back to Sea Divers into the setting sun only to witness one of Roatan's famous sunset green flashes after we docked, putting a fitting magical explanation point at the end of a wonderous day. This tour is amazing. You won't find anything close to it on the island that offers all of this in one day. Do not miss it.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at Tranquil Seas for the last week and went diving with Sea Divers. My
oldest two children ages 11 and 12 were newly PADI certified in March. Aaron was our dive master and he was absolutely awesome. Not only did my kids have a unbelievable experience but so did my wife and me. Sam and his wife run a wonderful dive shop and were more than accommodating. They as well provided “child care” for my youngest who is 7 years old as he snorkeled while we were scuba diving. I cannot forget Patrick and Dennis as well who were also exemplary. Five stars all the way around!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Sam and Amanda owners of the dive shop were very professional. They care very much about there divers. We did some amazing dives. Aaron is a wonderful dive master very knowledgeable. We can't wait to dive with them again.. We'll see you next year. Thank so much....Jill and Mike

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Sea Divers and would highly recommend them to anyone. Sam and Amanda have a great shop and they were extremely welcoming. Amanda especially was fantastic. She is such a wonderful person and she handled everything for me. I said I wanted to dive and boy did she deliver. I am a solo diver and there was never any issue with them taking me out on my own. Some dive shops have a min requirement for divers but Sea Divers was awesome and took me out twice a day everyday regardless if anyone else was signed up.
The Dive Masters were all incredible as well. They were fun and engaging and I always felt very well taken care of. They were great at pointing things out and when we would come back from a dive they often sat me down with an ocean creatures book and went over some of the sea life we saw so I could learn more about it.
I cannot thank Sea Divers enough for making my vacation that much more awesome. I had zero worries with them and the laid back, fun atmosphere was exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for a place to dive with, check these guys out, you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019

Sea Divers runs the most amazing dive shop at Tranquil Seas! They truly care about the happiness of their clients and make sure they have the most incredible experiences ever! I traveled with our 7 year old daughter, Maya, to Roatan to snorkel the epic shallow reefs there and it was the first time our daughter had been snorkeling in the ocean, so she was nervous to say the least! But, she's a brave girl and Amanda and Samuel encouraged her all the way. They picked a magical first snorkel for her and even brought along their own kids to keep Maya company. We had several amazing snorkels with them and saw all kinds of incredible sea life and fish. We quickly all became fast friends and they made our vacation the most memorable ever. They are the ultimate guides and we're lucky to call them forever friends as well. We love Sea Divers!!!!

Date of experience: June 2019