“Only People To Use”

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Only People To Use”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

As far as I am concerned these are the only people to use in Roatan. When (not "if") we return we are going to hire them to be our personal tour guides the whole time.

Thomas was great to work with! He was prompt when e-mailing in advance and we were able to meet up with Derek our guide just outside fo the cruise terminal. My sister in law developed a little bit fo a crush on Derek, but that's another story. Derek was a great tour and happy to take us wherever we wanted to go. HERE'S THE KICKER: I left my camera under the seat of the van and got back on our cruise ship. It's a very nice camera. I'm sure Derek or Thomas could have sold it and made quite a bit of money and just pretended like they never saw it. Not only did they get it back to me in the states but they refused to accept any payment from us for their trouble. I can't tell you that they will ship your stuff back for free, but they did for us which shows that they are great people!

If you're looking for a company that you can trust to see an amazing island then you can not go wrong here.

As for Roatan, it's absolutely gorgeous. I've been all ove the carribbean and it is now one of our absolute favorite places. You have to get out to the West Bay. It's one of the best beaches I've ever been to.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank lisa c

Portland, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Best way to see Roatan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Thomas is an excellent guide! He knows the island very well and is fun to be around. I definitely would recommend him to anyone visiting Roatan! I'm looking forward to our next trip back to visit.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank NB24
Albuquerque
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Thomas is a native islander and knows everthing about the island. He is organized, safe and patient.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank whatsitcalled07
White Salmon, Washington
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Roatan Island Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Whenever I have a friend or business acquaintance visiting Roatan, I call Thomas, owner of Excursions Roatan. He is always there for me and never has a person I have referred to Thomas not fallen in love with Roatan and his personal way of showing you around. He is dependable and honest, will be there when he says, and always has an abundance of fun and educational things available to do, expertly customizing your tour to your likes and physical abilities. Growing up in the small village of Milton Bight, Thomas knows the island like the back of his hand from one end to the other. And he knows the very best places to eat like a king or queen on local cuisine, indulge in an exciting zip line tour or find a quiet beach away from the crowds. Most of all, his delightful personality makes just being with him relaxing and enjoyable. Thomas makes your visit to Roatan a real island adventure of a lifetime. I highly recommend his tours.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank angeemariposa
Wilmington, DE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great day in roatan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

First time island visit via cruise ship. Emailed Thomas prior to trip to sign up for Beach Tour, visiting Palm Beach resort. Met Thomas at booth #5 and he had his nephew Marvin assigned as our guide. He was terrific! Personable and knowledgeable, he drove us around eastern side of the island, calling out numerous landmarks, stopping a couple times to see some fabulous views, and then to Palm Beach. Facilities a bit rustic, but the beach resort is so beautiful and secluded. Our own private beach! Marvin stayed with us while we were there and we left when we wanted. It was a fun and safe way to see the island and enjoy a private time at a wonderful location. Thanks Marvin and Thomas!!

Visited April 2013