“Best place to eat in roatan”
Review of Frenchy's 44

Frenchy's 44
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Coxen Hole
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Waterfront Classy Family Restaurant and Bar with great tasting American/Caribbean cuisine and great atmosphere!! Tuesday to Sunday open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., weekends a bit longer....Wednesday night Karaoke night with special prizes to the winner...Thursday night 44 special buy 4 of a kind and get one FREE!!! ...Friday night Live music......Saturday night LIve Guitar music and play at the beach all day....Sunday Island music all day , Island food and at night Persian night with you won't go hungry delicious Persian food, Persian Music and Belly Dancers.....join us for an unforgettable dining experience on the water and truly an enjoyable time!!!!
colfax
“Best place to eat in roatan”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here after going to arches iguana farm. What a beautiful place! The food was presented like I've never had before. My husband and I had the grilled and fried conch. It had large portions of each. I ate every bit on my plate! We met the owner and his wife, both very friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank gonewr

Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Nice place to spend the day or have lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The restaurant very good, but you should go all the way to French Key. It´s a very short $20 ride to a private key. This place is the most beautiful spot in Roatan, and is also managed by the Frenchy´s 44 people.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Javier C
London, Canada
“Nice break for lunch.”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were in Roatan for 2 weeks staying in West Bay, on this particular day we were touring the island with our new friend Ed,and decided to stop at Frenchy's for lunch.
The setting is breathtaking, we took a table at the waters edge and were treated by a nice cooling breeze! My wife had a grilled chicken sandwich with fries, Ed and I opted for the grilled fish sandwich with salad, washed down with rum punch, Imperial beer, and of course water! It made for a pleasant break on a hot day!

Roatan, Honduras
“would not go for the food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

we went to the island for the sunday bbq and was so disappointed in the food! I was expecting a bbq and was given a togo contaitor the food was cold and limp. when I ask why I was given a strange excuse and the owner who was sitting close did not even try to make things right.

the island is a neat place and was I amazed by the things that they had there but I would not go for the food again

1 Thank barbaranmike1990
Westbay ,Roatan
“Had a great day”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was good at the restaurant and then we took the barge out to the private island and had a spectacular day. Life styles of the rich and famous was had by 2 regular peops. We will go back for sure.