“We have a great time!”

$66.98*
Roatan Shore Excursion: Mangrove Cruise
Ranked #5 of 19 Tours in Coxen Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: With over a decade of experience, Roatan Sun Splash Tours can assure you, they will get you back to your cruise ship on time! For added assurance, you are protected under their guarantee. Specializing in group bookings and fun family tours, Sun Splash Tours provide an array of adventurous excursions - day charters - and customized private tour packages. Leave the crowds, vendors and traffic behind and enjoy a comfortable worry-free day with on time service, free amenities and more! The team will definitely keep you entertained, so get ready for an adventure to remember - Your fun starts here!
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We booked a zipline/snorkeling excursion with Sun Splash Tours and were extremely happy with our tours! Auster (spelling?) took just our family in a van, which at first made us a little nervous, but within a few minutes of chatting with Auster and the one on one treatment that we received made us feel very welcome and special.
I received an e-mail that we had also won a weekly drawing for a monkey and bird exhibit. At first I thought, I'm sure all people win this extra, but I do believe it was an extra that were very grateful for! Our guide thru the monkey/bird exhibit was very nice and we had a lot of fun there!
The zipline was alot of fun, they were definitely safety concious and intereracted with us a fair amount.
We drove to the other end of the island and went snorkeling from a small boat, the guide (don't remember his name) was very attentive to our two children (ages 12 and 10) and made sure that they seen several points of interest during our tour of the reef, which included swimming down and retreiving a conch shell and a sea spider and bringing them back up for us took look at.
All in all, we had a great time. I can't say enough about Auster and his giving us a tour of the island, which included driving thru a couple of the towns and explaining alot about the island itself. Thanks Auster!

1  Thank Mark196744648
There are newer reviews for Roatan Sun Splash Tours

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have to say I can't wait to go back, and would definitely recommend my family and friends that venture to the island to book a tour with Roatan Sun Splash Tours. James and Stephanie were an absolute pleasure to do business with, and James was outstanding! My Husband and I couldn't have asked for better, more knowledgeable tour guide. We had so much fun on the zipline and snorkling!! See ya next year, next time we're bringing the kids!

1  Thank ciggul
JCWoods, General Manager at Roatan Sun Splash Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

It was great to share our beautiful island with a fellow canuck! I'm glad you had the courage to make the 'zipline plunge' congrats!! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had an awesome experience with Roatan Sun Splash Tours. James and Stephanie were so genuinely kind and fun! They took us ziplining and snorkeling and they really took care of everything. We just sat back and enjoyed the ride! They were a sweet, genuine couple that made sure we were all in good hands. We wouldn't book with anyone else. :)

1  Thank EHW119
JCWoods, Owner at Roatan Sun Splash Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

It was our sincerest delight to take you on a day to remember. We thank you all for your selfless acts of kindness to those in need on Roatan. A week long mission that changed lives. The least we could is have a great day of adventure after all your hard work.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

For and old man this was the best day ever!!! Zip line was so cool and snorkeling was absolutely beautiful with all the fish and the colors of the reef I'll never forget. James and Stephanie took us for fish tacos for lunch that hands down were the best I have ever had. If I could get back to Roatan today the first thing I would do is call Stephanie and James to plan my activities for me.

1  Thank Walt M

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had a blast with Roatan Sun Splash Tours and met some amazing people with amazing knowledge of the island. Thanks to Stephanie and James, I had a blast snorkeling and flying through the tree tops on zip lines. They knew just where to take us to enjoy both and also their knowledge of food made me not want to leave the island. Excellent trip that I would suggest for anyone!!!

1  Thank William A