TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Who knew extreme sports could be so relaxing?

We have just arrived back at Cuba Libre landing zone with Sasha and Sasha. I cannot reccomend this... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2019
TEJBUK
Just incredible!

Loved the paragliding over Ohrid and lake Ohrid. Amazing experience, will absolutely donut again... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2019
JamesandGwen
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ohrid
from $134.79
from $123.55
from $129.17
More Info
All reviews these guys cuba libre great flight ohrid lake explained everything amazing experience beautiful view national park crew video sasha gopro vertigo briefing height photos adrenaline
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I really liked paragliding even though I got sick doing it. Still such a peaceful and lovely experience. The boss is friendly and helpful, he gave me magnesium to feel better soon. The other staff members could be a bit more communicative. I would have loved to have more information, and didn't really dare to ask because they didn't talk to us much. Still, absolutely recommended!

2  Thank Travel_Love398
Reviewed August 24, 2016

The feeling was great. That day was just perfect to do it. The only thing that's a bit bad is that it's short. Even if they said around 15 mins. And I didn't get all the photos because the camera went down right after a few minutes.
But i would deffinetly recomend this! It was great , I will do it again when I come back to Ohrid.
Cheers. :)

1  Thank Lela V
Reviewed August 22, 2016

You get amazing views over Ohrid. The team were extremely helpful and real paragliding experts. I'd really recommend this to anyone going to Ohrid looking for something different to do!

Reviewed August 14, 2016

best experience. Staff is very kind and welcoming. I highly recommend.
The experience of seeing ohrid lake and the mountains,with only the sound of wind in your ears and the point of view of an eagle, is thrilling.
TRY IT - YOU WILL NOT REGRET

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 12, 2016

A wonderful experience not to be missed.
The team is so experienced that we felt no jitters but only excitement.
Just felt disappointed that the trip lasted only 15-20 mins in air.

Date of experience: July 2016