“Eva Perles is wonderful shopping”

Eva Perles Pearl Buying
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Maharepa
More attraction details
Owner description: EVA, artist and designer, G.I.A. Pearls Graduate, G.I.A. Accredited Jewelry Professional, combines her artistic flair and 25 years of experience to offer unique and refined works of art. After carefully selecting the most beautiful pearls of Tahiti, Eva takes her passion for this precious gem and creates distinctive jewelry. Whether you are searching for a piece of jewelry that reflects your personality or an exquisite souvenir of your stay in the enchanting islands of Tahiti, you will enjoy a great service and a "no pressure" shopping experience. Each pearl comes with a Certificate of Origin and Authenticity. Look for the turquoise colored flags next to the bank of Tahiti. EVA PERLES will welcome you in an air conditioned gallery with the freshest water (That's oh so welcome on a hot and humid day!).
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Eva Perles is wonderful shopping”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Bought some earrings and a pendant in February, 2013. Eva is lovely, very knowledgeable and is happy to tell you all about her jewelry. She has several gem certifications and is a true professional. She has a wide range of selections. She is so low key that she asked if we wanted to think about our purchases and return the next day before buying. The process to retrieve our VAT was seamless on her end; she even had a map on the return envelope so that you knew exactly where at departure to turn in your refund forms. My credit card was credited about 3 weeks after my return. I can't stress enough how she made shopping such a pleasure. She is not a stop on the tour buses (hmmm...do you think the companies may make a little money here?) and the experience is so enjoyable. Her shop is a very short walk from the Moorea Pearl resort.

• Slovak first
Los Angeles, California
“Total Trust!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Every once in a while, I feel complete trust in a merchant, in both the quality of the product offerings; as well as the reliability of delivery of the product. About four years ago, I visited Eva Perles and purchased, to my delight, a number of items. One item, a bangle, was too large and needed to be adjusted. I had no hesitation paying for it in advance, with the promise that she would send it to me when the work was complete. It arrived, exactly as I had wanted it to fit. I just finished another visit to Eva's store. Again, I was completely satisfied with the merchandise that I purchased; and had so much fun in the process. This is a gem of a store, no pun intended! Ingrid

Tacoma, Washington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Pearls on Moorea, French Polynesia”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We very highly recommend Eva Perles. This is a high quality jewelry store. Eva has such a knowledge of the local black pearls, and is so conscientious that you can be assured of getting the best value in a pearl, and know for sure what you are getting. She is also an artist in jewelry and the settings are beautiful if that is something that interests you. They do not advertise much, but they will pick you up from your ship or from your hotel. There is absolutely no pressure, and you can learn a lot about pearls from Eva.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Radgram
Brussels, Belgium
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“The only place you should shop for pearls”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had such a wonderful shopping experience here. All of the jewelry is very pretty and unique. Eva herself was charming and helpful and her assistant kept the children busy while we shopped. I bought a beautiful bracelet here and I will cherish it and my trip for years to come.

1 Thank SeattleMeimei
Chicago, Illinois
“AMAZING jewelry AMAZING owner!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

If beautiful well-made beautiful jewelry is what you are looking for, this is the spot. Eva, the owner, is exceptionally knowledgable on the art of pearl culturing. Her years of expertise is clearly visible in her work. She is down to earth and very honest. She doesn't try to just sell you items, but sees what best suits you. I absolutely love the ring I purchased. This is the only place you should purchase pearls on the island. You will not regret it.