Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort
Hotel Kaveka(Maharepa)
$154
$126
  • Beachfront
Village Temanoha(Cook's Bay)(Great Value!)
$128
$126
$122
Travelocity
3,097 results
All reviewsgarden bungalowour honeymoonfishfrench polynesialuxury overwater bungalowvue barrented a carbreakfast buffetbeach baroutdoor showertravel agentlagoon viewbeautiful propertysnorkel gearentire staydream come truebucket list
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Nice resort with friendly staff. The location is further from the tours and restaurants than some of the other resorts, but Moorea is a pretty small place, so it’s not a huge deal. The accomodations were not the absolute newest or fanciest, but were pretty good. We stayed in a garden bungalo and were satisfied with our stay of 3 nights. Free wi-fi would have been nice, but they do have pay-internet in the lobby, which I did not choose to buy.

Room Tip: Don't think there are any bad rooms.
Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tanner Z
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We just got back from the Sofitel in Moorea, it is a beautiful resort. There were 3 of us and we had 2 deluxe garden bungalows #s 400 & 402, they were great, great views of the beach and nothing in front of us. It is the best beach on the Island. Albert tours are great to use for everything, they we'll pick you up to go shopping or what ever you want to. We did the Atv tours with them, it was beautiful and a blast. Service at the hotel was very good the rooms are beautiful,
Great linens.

Room Tip: Rooms 400 and 402 are great.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Dkiddy
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful time at this resort. The breakfast and dinner at Pure were delicious, and our garden bungalow had a nice view of the waters. We went snorkeling every day we were there. When I accidentally left my glasses behind and already left Moorea, I emailed Sofitel to inquire. They responded promptly and shipped my glasses over to my resort in Bora Bora right away with a thank you note for staying at the Sofitel. I highly recommend Sofitel to anyone who is planning to stay in Moorea!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Priambel
Reviewed May 26, 2014

found an amazing deal for a one week stay in an overwater bungalow through costco.com...booked our honeymoon and were absolutely blown away by how gorgeous this island and resort were. i had no idea a place this gorgeous was real. the people there are so nice and go out of their way to make your stay perfect. we were assigned the bungalow at the far end of the dock, which was amazing! literally just walked into the lagoon from our porch. hotel went out of their way to deliver us french champagne two nights in a row. food is amazing. moorea pizza is seriously the most delicious thing ive ever eaten, my hubby and i ate it every single night. was given a comp couples massage, which was so relaxing-best massage ive ever had. i could go on and on and on about this place. i wish i could afford to visit once a year. my hubby and i are dying to return. no vacation will ever top this one. easy to book excursions and most places there accept american money. weather is perfect. water temp is perfect. its heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: overwater bungalow
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Dyannag20
Reviewed May 21, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com