I have always wanted to go to Tahiti and this was our first trip there. We realy enjoyed our stay and don't think we could have chosen any better. The Morrea Pearl Resort and Spa is "Fantastic." From the moment you walk on the premises you feel like you have found paradise. The Reception center is beautiful and clean. The staff is very freindly and helpful. We had reserved a garden suite through our travel agency but we decided to upgrade to an over water bungalow when we arrived. They where very helpful and got us right into our room. The bungalow was wonderful and well worth the extra cost. The room was very clean and the staff did a great job keeping it that way. The food was good although a little on the expensive side. We booked a Dive tour through the dive center located at the resort and are very happy with the service we recieved. The diving was nice and the dive master was very helpful and freindly. The spa was also very well staffed and did a incredible job. The location of the resort is perfect. Just a short walk from town and one of the better shoping areas on the island. We rented a car just across the street from the resort and drove around the island. It takes about 2 hours. Belvedire look out and the ruins along the way are a great stop.
We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to returning. We would highly recommend the Morrea Peal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa nestles on the island shore, just by the village of Maharepa in an ideal location, between the majestic Cook’s Bay and the Gulf of Moorea. It’s very convenient, at just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the ferry terminal, and with boutiques, restaurants and a small shopping center close at hand. The style of the resort is a tasteful combination of the traditional and the contemporary with a powerful sense of Polynesia. There are 28 over-water bungalows built over the lagoon on piles, 8 more bungalows on the beach and 28 spread through the beautiful grounds with their own private pools and little gardens. The remaining 22 rooms and 8 duplexes of this 94-unit resort are in a small building. Whichever accommodation you choose, you will have air-conditioned comfort (the bungalows also have ceiling fans), an outside terrace, mini-bar, hairdryer, safe, flat-screen television and DVD player, I-pod dock and WiFi. From your hotel base we will be happy to arrange a full range of exciting excursions and activities and of course you can relax at the resort where you’ll enjoy one of the largest infinity pools of the island. Each bungalow has a sunny outside terrace with comfortable loungers. From the over-water ones, there is direct access to the lagoon. The premium over-water bungalows are especially well situated, close to the coral reef ledge so you can immediately swim off and discover a fascinating world of colored fish and exotic corals. Near the over-water bungalows, we have developed our own coral nursery- To’A Nui - a coral regeneration project and part of our commitment to protecting the fragile environment that surrounds us. This site encourages the proliferation of marine life whose beauty is so easily enjoyed with simple snorkeling equipment. You will find a luxurious and convivial resort on a human scale, offering a warm welcome to honeymooners,romantic couples, families, nature lovers and scuba-divers. We have two restaurants - The Mahanai - and the acclaimed gourmet restaurant - The Matiehani. The Autera’a is a perfect terrace bar for sipping your favorite beverage. Other facilities include a bar, two meeting rooms, a boutique and a full range of activities and excursions both on land and on the water. We also have a dive center, a Polynesian tattoo facility and a spa. The Manea Spa specializes in massages and treatments using traditional Polynesian methods and 100% natural products from the island’s flowers and plants, including the famous monoi oils from the coconut palm. Thespa has a hammam, Jacuzzi and the "Rumi Avai" where you can discover the pleasures of our unique aquatic massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Manava Beach Resort & Spa - Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moorea Pearl Hotel Maharepa
- Moorea Pearl Resort And Spa
- Moorea Pearl Maharepa
- Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa
- Manava Beach Resort & Spa - Moorea French Polynesia