“Excellent food”

Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Maharepa
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

For me this place reserves the first place on the island of Moreea. The food is simply delicious, the prices are not so high so in other places and the service is very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

What a great find of a restaurant. Everyone on our resort (Hilton) was talking about it. We got the free shuttle and went to see what the fuss was all about. AMAZING. The raw tuna appy and parrot fish with crab meat for the main course were delish. The owner himself took our orders and told us all about the restaurant history and all menu options. The atmosphere was casual, relaxed, clean, and fun. Prices were better then at the resort. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ate here twice! The place is charming and the owner is super friendly! Both times the food was delicious... Get the Escargot, amazing!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Get the parrot fish It was great. The wait staff is small but good. They came to the hotel and picked us up and took us back no charge

Reviewed August 3, 2014

My husband and I heard that we had to come to this restaurant while visiting Moorea. This was the third restaurant we visited and we wished we could have came here more than once! This was the best restaurant we ate at here. Upon arrival, Rudy's father greeted us at the entrance. He was a very nice man, who spoke great English and was very personable. He talked to us at our table and was giving us advice about our next stop, which was Bora Bora. We ordered the triple seafood platter, which was fried seafood...shrimp, calamari, and fish. It was an average dish. I ordered the parrot fish, which was DELICIOUS! I had to try the parrot fish bc of the other previous reviews that I have read about it. My husband ordered the curry shrimp, which was by far the BEST curry dish that I have ever had. It had a twist to it...I was trying to figure out the extra spices. It almost tasted as if it was a sweet, but spicy tang, but full of curry ingredients...amazing! I liked his curry shrimp more than my parrot fish. They were both delicious though. For dessert, we had the chocolate lava cake...a typical molten cake, which was great! I LOVED LOVED this restaurant! The prices were high, as any other restaurant on the island, so it would be great to spend your money at this restaurant. If I were to go back to Moorea, I would come here multiple nights and try the other dishes.

1  Thank Susanna S