“Dining out from Hilton in Moorea”
Review of Rudy's

Rudy's
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Maharepa
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Port Angeles
“Dining out from Hilton in Moorea”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

If you are staying at one of the larger hotels in Moorea and want to get out and try some food from another establishment, I highly recommend Rudy's. We stayed at the Hilton and they came to our hotel and picked up four couples (don't think that there is a minimum). Compared to the Hilton, the cost of the food was very reasonable and it was good to try other facilties. Overall I believe the food and the service at this facility were nothing less than outstanding and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the region.

1 Thank Dads58

Costa Mesa, California
“Free Pickup & Amazing Food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a crab stuffed parrot fish and it was amazing!!! It was so good that I wanted to go back if I had another night to stay in Moorea. Another couple who took the same shuttle told us that they actually went there twice already and going back the following day.
I ordered a drink which was a bit too strong alcohol flavor for my taste, but the dessert was amazing as well!

Visited October 2012
Auckland
“Cosy restaurant”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had read the good reviews for this restaurant and, as it was close to our hotel, we decided to try it. The prices were high compared to other good restaurants nearby with very few main courses under 2800 francs.My husband had the duck while I had the special fish in a creamy sauce. Overall, while the food was quite good it was not as good as the Moorea Beach Café across the road. It was mainly traditional French food, with lots of seafood options.

La Jolla, California
“Tahitian menu with an Italian flair”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The service at Rudy's was wonderful, and they truly made us feel like special guests! The ambiance at Rudy's was warm and could have been intimate had it been a date night. The food was just right, especially the fresh caught and fresh baked items.

Jackson, Michigan
“Terrible and rude service - canceled our reservation at the last min”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had a reservation at this restaurant and were excited to go here. At the very last min, a rude employee called my room and said unless I find more couples to come with us, that they would not pick us up. That would have been no issue had they told us when we made the reservation. Instead they called us at 5:15 when we had a 6pm pick-up. Very rude and unprofessional.

• Visited September 2013