Everything was more than amazing, all staff were perfect and thanks to the most professional owner Mr.Ashraf Youssef
Place is really nice and cozy away from crowded places... However management style isn't that good depends on your luck!
-Amazing view for Sunset
-breakfast is nice
-Rooms are clean
-Banglo are not convenient for tall people and beds are small... In addition it includes sleeping bags not blankets I don't know why.
-management style isnt good and they treat people differently.
-mosquitoes are alot and had to go to doctor after returning
Heaven on earth, with a superb management (Ashraf Youssef) and staff, so helpful and serving you with a lovely smile, clean bungalows, bathroom, living room & dining is magnificent.
the food is superb, the have the best food in Siwa and all made with love.
The place is adorable but the behavior of the owner is too aggressive.
The view is amazing and the place itself is away from any noise.
The Bungalow is a little bit narrow for two people; the showers water pressure is poor and also you need to take care of Mosquito bites as it caused allergy to me and many of my friends.
All the negative points above is not a problem to me, what annoyed me was the owner behavior as he was too aggressive, he was monitoring the amounts I take at the breakfast, and he commented that I ate half the plate of the white cheese while this is supposed to be an open buffet, he even shouted on me cause I asked for an empty plate and his excuse for this behavior was that I’m Egyptian and this is “Egyptian Culture” as all Egyptians refusing the system, and he kept mentioning “Egyptian Culture” is his words.
He refused my feedback and got offended when I said to him “Bad Service”, he took it personally and he said it doesn’t matter to him my feedback cause his place already has good feedbacks so mine doesn’t matter, such racist and psychopath person doesn’t supposed to manage this memorable place.
This person doesn’t have the minimum requirement to run such a business as he is missing the social intelligence and the communication skills to deal with guests, this is the first time to deal with him, and I don’t know why he did so.
- The place is very calm, with a very good scenery.
- I experienced the breakfast which is awesome and delicious.
- Try the Sunset and the Sunrise golden hour it's amazing from this place. and there is no need to go to Fetnas to see the Sunset from there
- The Good thing about the place is that you are literally disconnected from everything, NO POWER SOCKETS there be careful to bring your own Power Banks.
- You can find Towels in the rooms, Fancier rooms have their own Bathrooms, regular ones have shared bathrooms for Men & Womens.
- Shower have hot tubs.
- The place is far from the city market place with 20 min +. You need to have a car or something to drive you to the main city market place.
- What really bothered me was the Manager behavior himself which happened to be the owner at the same time. kinda weird dealing with customers, i don't know this is because we were a big group or not ?. He didn't smile for 3 days in the place he should have been more welcoming, throwing at least a good morning at any of us. But he didn't.
- He even commented on one of our friend's amount of food that my friend was adding to his plate saying that he almost finished half of the White cheese plate.
That's really a strange behavior that I've never experienced in 7 countries in Europe or even in the US.
I think changing such behavior with people is highly appreciated. being more welcoming to the guests i mean.
No offence, but that was weird
- Regular rooms doesn't have Blankets but rather they have cheap Sleeping bags that doesn't have Zippers. at least they should have Good Blankets. Luckily i had my own Sleeping Bag. A friend asked for blanket but his request was ignored.
- Rooms had candles to light up the rooms, mine didn't have a Lighter to light up the candles.
Perfect location on the salt lake hugged by siwa mountains and palm trees
The best sunset ,moonrise ,star and sky watching.
It is so relaxing and peaceful to retreat and detox your skin ,body and soul in such paradise
Food and beverages are excellent and always fresh
Clean rooms ,bungalows and public areas
Staff are so helpful severing us with passion and love
15 nights were not enough to get the best of this heaven
I am recommending siwa relax retreat for all siwa visitors even for sunset and promise you will come back
Siwa relax is so peaceful amazing place.
Helpful and nice staff. (Ashraf and Mohamed)