Rehana Sharm Resort
Tamra Beach(Nabq Bay)
$103
$210
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
$90
$75
$58
$81
$73
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$55
$50
$59
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Aqua Park(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$31
$24
$33
$24
$53
2,013 results
All reviewsanimation teampizzaitalian restaurantpoolsholidaysharmentertainmentexcursionsegyptiansdesert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I stayed at the Rehana Resort Hotel in December with my sister. Our first impression was not very good. The food was atrocious, the room was dark and dingy, we were moved on complaining. The linen and towels were grey and shabby, The place was full of Russians who were extremely rude. Then we met Aymen the pool barman. We went to the pool bar the first evening, we met up with oher british people and we all made it our meeting place for the duration of the holiday. There were no pre arrangements to meet there we just turned up. Our party also included a couple of Russians and a man from the Ukraine, also a Polish family. Aymen looked after all of us. He was always polite and courteous, forever cleaning the bar area. He never encroached on our privacy but was always there with a drink waiting without being asked. The holiday we thought was going to be awful changed overnight to a great holiday purely bcause of Aymens attitude. I must also compliment the man on the towel bar with his great service and the cleaners who not only kept the rooms clean but also provided us with great displays made from the towels. The hotel has nicely laid out grounds and is quite picturesque but the food needs improving and also the bed linen needs replacing. I would go back to this hotel knowing Aymen would be there at the bar to serve us and look after us and would rcommend it to friends with this being the main reason.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I visited the Rehana Resort in December with my sister. Our first impression was the rooms were shabby. The linen was shabby, the food was awful. The place was full of Russians who were extremely rude. T here was not a thing we could like about the place, then, we came across Ayman the pool barman, he was courteous and polite. He knew what everyone was drinking and your drink was always there whithout requesting a refill. We met up with other british people and the pool bar became our meeting place every evening without pre arranement,we all had a really good holiday. Aymen, never encroached on any of us but only joined in at our request. I must also add that two russians came part of our nightly party along with a man from the Ukraine. I would go back to this Hotel if only to see Aymen and his wonderful manner. I must also compliment the man at the towel bar and the cleaners who made lovely displays of our towels as well as keeping the room clean. I am sure that if we did not be as fortunate as to be served by Ayman our impression of the Hotel would have probably been not very good as the service received by him was first class.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2010

People will have a moan about anything! This is a beautiful hotel that is everything that me and my partner where looking for. Clean, well kept rooms, plenty to choose from everyday food wise. The alcohol was no where near as bad as some of the reviews make out..what do people expect for local drink? if you want smirn off vodka and jack daniels then buy it at the duty free! Some poeple seem to be oblivious to the fact that it is egypt and although i do admit that the hotel is not a 5* (like it was advertised on lowcostholidays who we booked through) but was definitely a 4*. Lovley people who where more than happy to help you and always spoke, unlike when we went to spain last year and the people where so ignorant! Would definitely return to this hotel, was perfect for what we where looking for.. sun, nice hotel, and lovely people! p.s. if you don't like the food there is a kfc down the road that delivers!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank holidayaddict1989
Reviewed April 6, 2010

My partner and I have just come back home from a 2 week stay at Rehana Sharm. It was our 4th back there. We just love it there. Well the service from the staff is excellent and they are friendly. They make you feel welcome. It was nice to see old staff. Well a holiday is what u make it. We thouroughly enjoyed it. The only critism we have there isnt much entertainment and not enough bar staff 1 per bar really isnt enough. But on the whole we give it 100%

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sammyb121
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Me and my daughter went to the Rehana Sharm Resort during March 2009 to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday. We thoroughly enjoyed our one week holiday at the hotel, that we decided to return the following month for two weeks and then I had decided to return to the hotel during December 2009 for two weeks.
We found the hospitality of the staff at the hotel superb, the food was excellent and we had no problems with the hotel room. The only problem we had was having to tolerate the rudeness of the Russian holiday makers, especially to the hotel staff which was uncalled for. Ayman the barman looked after me and my daughter very well, other tourists that we had met who regularly visited his bar, did agree with us that he is a really good barman. I do recommend that you do go to his bar for a drink, you do not have to wait long at his bar for a drink, as he works so efficiently. We are all intending on meeting up again at the hotel and saying hello to the staff who we have all missed very much. Ayman is the best barman that me and my daughter have ever met. We didn't tip all of the staff at the hotel, but we were still well catered for, it wasn't a problem and didn't affect the service we received from the staff. The chef, who was also called Ayman also looked after us well and made sure that we were well looked after and that everything was okay at the hotel. Whenever we had any queries at the hotel reception, Ahmed Ismail would always greet us and assist us with any queries.
I really enjoyed the challenge of learning to scuba dive at the hotel free of charge and I was so pleased to learn the skill to scuba dive in the Red Sea. I am now addicted to scuba diving, aswell as the Rehana Sharm Resort.
I had met other tourists at the hotel from England that regularly stay at the same hotel for their annual holidays. The staff at the hotel have always made us feel welcome and we will continue to have future holidays at the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009