Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I chose this hotel for the aqua park the Raddision name and the great price and we was not disappointed!
Weather was great, room was amazing ( we had a junior suite) spacious with a great view , the staff were always happy to help and so hard working!
The atmosphere was so relaxing we spent most of the time at the pool not even needing to go to the aqua park as there was always something going on to entertain the kids!
Food was pretty ok, same as most all inclusive hotels. But as a treat there are some great resturants just a five minuite taxi ride away.
I'd recommend this hotel and I'd love to go back. A great location, a lot more relaxed than a lot of other resorts, no pressure just a great family holiday!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Jaime N
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my deep appreciation for your nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Shaeikh, I could not have asked for nicer comments.
I am writing to express my gratitude for your time and consideration in support of our efforts to provide memorable experience to our guests.
The entire staff of Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh is looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel, wishing we could provide better service during your coming vacation.
On behalf of the Park Inn family, I express heartfelt thanks for your comments on TripAdvisor.
Please accept our warmest greeting

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Park Inn is far from a 4 star hotel but in fact more 2/3 star.

The bath is very dirty and room very basic for what is meant to be classed as a superior room.

Food is the same for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and at a very poor standard that my whole family we're violently sick for most of our holiday, that we decided to eat out.

All I can say is that you pay for what you get! It was a cheap deal so I'm not surprised that the food was at a poor standard!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Charlie G
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my appreciation for reporting your valuable feedback.
First let me express my deepest apologies that your experience at Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh was not up to your expectations.
We are sorry that you did not like the quality of food. Actually this is not typical for us, as most of our guests like the variety of food served. Your input is considered as a very valuable guideline for us to further enhance our quality of food.
Your comments regarding the service you received at our hotel are very important to us. We want guests to enjoy memorable experience at Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh, which is why we have a large volume of repeat guests.
We are looking forward to have the chance to host you again in our resort, and we look forward to serving you more efficiently in the future, ensuring that all your expectations are met.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I found Park Inn hotel on booking.com and it was a 4 stars hotel , however after my stay for a week i can say its more than that!! The rooms are big, pools are more than enough clean with their fancy aqua park. The service is good and what amazed me the quality and variety of food is extremely perfect. The restaurant staff are very kind and their chief is extremely helpful and was caring to get feedback of the food. Excellent leadership of this chief :) its a very nice hotel in the best place in the world. I recommend all the people to visit this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Please accept our warmest greeting

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stayed at this hotel as a couple with our 6 yr old grandson April 24th til May 5th. The place is kept spotless our room 7341 was dated but clean we was looked after by Tamer Bakr a very nice man who couldnt do enough for us his towel art is fantastic. The water park where we spent most of our time is a lovely very clean area the slides are very good but make sure you have your own rings for lazy river, Mohammed the life guard at the wave pool was fantastic happy to stand and talk with us always smiling had our beds saved every day and even left me a bowl of flowers at our sun beds on the last 3 days a lovely man. The warterfall bar located at the water park i do not recommend its quick and easy for a snack if you dont want to go to the main restaurant but on our 1st visit to get food we watched as the chef unwrapped a large trolley of fresh burgers he did not re-cover these he put some on to cook and walk off to fetch a drink for him self there must off been 20 birds on that fresh meat i called him over to tell him he just laughed and said they must be hungry... i said well i think its disgusting birds can carry a lot of disease but again he just laughed needless to say we only ate there the once. The main restaurant very clean lots of dishes not many to my taste but all looked good the food i did have was very tasty i dont feel they cater for children very well my grandson lived on chips and ate the burgers on the days they where available he is a fussy eater but would not even try the food as everything seems to be in a sauce full of onions and peppers he would not eat the cold meats either as the only cold meat on offer seemed to have chopped olives in it, i tried to get him to eat fruit but again the plain fruits he likes apples bananas where all in syrup. Be weary of some people in the restaurant on our 1st evening we where looked after by a man who was all very chatty did his tricks turning a full glass of drink up side down and looked after us well i gave him a two pound tip the next morning at breakfast he just ignored us i said have i upset you ? he just looked at me and walked away, he ignored us for the rest of the holiday must off been our tip wasnt enough, but it was not nice made us feel a bit on edge a few days of putting up with this and no one else coming over to us we decided to eat outside it was the best thing we ever did we where looked after so well by Sherif Sabry he was such a happy man couldnt do enough for us and constantly clearing up where as others just seemed to hang about i cannot praise this man enough he certainly doesnt get the recognition he deserves for his hard work and lovely manner during our time there he left for 3 days we missed him so much no body else seemed to bother with us on his return he was inside the restaurant so we went back in also our table was always ready for us with our drinks he just went that extra mile we miss him so much he was concerned because the young one wasnt eating i said about the fruit and every day after that he fetched him a plain banana or apple, 2 days before we left i think the restaurant had a bit of a shake up cleaning a lot more tables properly laid etc but there was 1 incident which was out of order the man we met in beginning whom does his tricks told sherif there was a table needed clearing outside he said he was busy cleaning inside so the man mentioned this to Ahmed who told sherif to go outside and do it the glass trick man looked over to us and laughed it was totally uncalled for Sherif works his b######s off for that place and like i said does not get the recognition he deserves for it. Also be weary with the flimsy plastic cups which i had a coffee served in i dropped it and burnt my foot the cups are the most stupid thing especially for hot drinks!! We only ventured off the complex twice apart from the trips we went on which where fantastic, the hassle is bad on 1 occasion i said no about 10 times I DO NOT WANT TO COME IN YOUR SHOP the man grabbed my arm and pulled me in it was scary and put me off they do not stop the hassle is unbelievable very scary and off putting for our 6 yr old. This was our 1st trip to Egypt and although the complex was very nice it will be our last visit because off the constant hassle it is terrible.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank sue648

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my appreciation for reporting your valuable feedback.
First let me express my deepest apologies that your expectations in some areas where not perfectly met. Your honest feedback will help us shape our business to best fit your requirements.

Maintaining high standard for hygiene and food safety is one of the essential targets for our hotel and we contracted with international company (SGS) to inspect if the hygiene standards are followed. Herewith, I would like to assure you that we are investigating the incident you mentioned in your comment; and certainly the corrective action will take place.

We strictly instruct our personnel not to ask for tips and of course not to show any sign of dissatisfaction no matter of the value of the tip. The Park Inn management do not save any effort to take any necessary corrective action and to provide training for the employees to insure the best service is provided to our guests.
I would like to apologize for the misbehavior from one of our restaurant staff and I assure you that such situation you will never find again in Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

Unfortunately, the hotels has no control of the shops outside. However, the government is taking further steps to stop any kind hassle in the streets.

We would like to inform you that Tamer Bakr, Mohamed the life guard and Sherif Sabry are sending you their regards and gratitude for the nice comments you mentioned about them. The hotel management will make sure that their efforts will be praised.

Thank you again for your valuable input. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time should you have questions or concerns regarding our hotel services or our company.
We are looking forward to have the chance to host you again in our resort, and we look forward to serving you more efficiently in the future, ensuring that all your expectations are met and showing you the standards of Park Inn by Radisson world wide.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

As a family of 4, we stayed here between 8th & 17th April 2014. Having never been to Egypt, and looking for an Aqua facility, we had looked at various hotels and their respective reviews. We chose this one for its family benefits, but not knowing really what to expect, pre travel photos on the site, can paint a thousand words.
'Ausome Holiday'

On our arrival, the room we were given, what not to our liking. Asem in reception was fantastic, the manager, who I met on our last day, Mr Hisham Zakaria was lovely too, I take my hat off to the staff and other members such as Sharif, Rashid, El Said, Ahmed and so many others.

With immediate effect, we were shown 3 different rooms, the one we stayed in was just across from the dinning hall and was perfect. Following our second day, it just got better and better. We couldn't get the kids from out of the pools, and aqua park, really everything you wanted was within the grounds of this resort, and a 2 min hotel cart ride to the glorious private beach with clear water and sand beach with blue outer water as far as you can see just made it special.

The staff, rooms and facilities were clean and spotless. The food was professionally presented and there was loads to eat, deserts and drinks as much as you wanted.

The excursions you can arrange and there are many to choose from privately. We did want to fly from Sharm to Ciro to see the Pyramids, Giza and other historic places, but the kids were content with being close to the hotel and other activities around Sharm.

We are already planning on returning, our friends have seen our photos and videos and want to come along with us in December 2014, so here goes we will definitely be coming back here.

I think anyone, family, or a couple, you wont be disappointed, Go for it, forget about other reviews, we are not a Rich family, our expectations were more than 'Wowed' when we got here and much more.

Thanks Park Inn, see you very soon
Muhammad
Nottingham, UK

Room Tip: Rooms close to dinning area are closer to pools and Aqua. Wi Fi, nearer dinning Hall is better, how...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank M. Syed H
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my gratitude for your nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh. I very much appreciate the time and the effort you spent to share you experience at our hotel.
It really makes us very proud that we could met your expectations and made your holiday a memorable one.

looking forward to welcome you again
Kindly accept our warmest regards from Sharm El Sheikh.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Hotel is great in location and water sports.. the room is good but room service staff do not work well... also some of the staff are bad, They talk a manner not befitting, not smiling.... The hotel is great and deserves appreciation.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Please let me seize the opportunity to thank you for posting your feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh. We truly appreciate it when guests take time out of their busy days to provide us with some open and honest feedback about our products and services.
We would like you to know that we truly value your feedback and appreciate your prompt comments about our hotel. Your honest feedback will help us shape our business to best fit your requirements.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Just back from an amazing ten days. The staff remembered me from last trip and were so kind and helpful. The food was good always at least one thing i could eat and enjoy and i am very finicky! In the mornings was always fetched towel to sunbed for me by Gamel and Tamera . The animation sprung us into life at ten every morning they would come round and chat and have a laugh with us. Lovely Rebecca was amazing and actually got me to join in the water areobics! First time ever! She had constantly a string of little ones following her around.We were treated fantastically by everyone at dinner time and at the outside bar by alsieed. Weather beautiful as always. Difficult to know what to do in future as have been to sharm eleven times ,three to the park inn, and it takes alot of beating so it may get a fourth visit from us.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan C

Dear Guest,

It really makes us very proud to receive such nice feedback, giving us the support to further enhance the quality of service we are providing to our guests.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh. (Your second home away from home)

Kindly accept our warmest regards from Sharm El Sheikh.

Best Regards

Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
#68 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#95 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#3 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!