“worst hotel I've ever come across !!”

Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Ranked #17 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
London, United Kingdom
“worst hotel I've ever come across !!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

the lobby is a dirty disgrace as is pretty much the entire hotel .. the rooms are filthy and old .. as much of the furniture was in the rooms aswell .. we were moved 3 times within the first day we were there .. the pools are freezing and not suitable for youn children .. parts of the poolside were damaged and dangerous .. most of the food is as other people have said .. bland and barely edible .. but our final straw before we actually were moved to another hotel (the radisson blu opposite) was finding a cigarette butt in one of my children's dinner .. it was from the kebab type meal they were cooking outside and they tried to blame it on the other hotel guests .. i have never felt so guilty and upset that i had paid decent money to bring my family on holiday and this is what i got !! .. i was escorted to the lobby and taken upstairs and was offered the a la carte menu for the rest of our duration of our stay to which i replied that all i wanted to do was be moved to a different hotel !! .. which they did after a lot of arguing but they forced me to sign something to state that i wouldn't tell any of the other guests what had happened, otherwise they'd retract the offer and id be left without a hotel !! .. i did this for the sake of my family as my children were 6 and 7 !! i would never recommend anyone choose this hotel even if it was the cheapest hotel in egypt !! AVOID !!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Fatboyateallthepies
Samy B, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your family for the bad experience.
We have taken all your comments with respective departments, and we will make sure all the above is in great shape
Once again do accept my apologies.

Samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (554)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fareham, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 21, 2014

we had a week at this hotel from 11 Jan to 18 Jan 2014 ,myself my husband and our daughter who is 17 and has mild cerebral palsy , the staff took a big shine to her and couldn't be more helpful especially the restaurant staff and manager , The food was edible and nicer on some days than others , good choice .
we booked a night there with entertainment which I would recommend , (best night ever )
lovely weather big rooms clean great waterpark and pools , lots of people in this hotel have been before so it must be good ! all I will say is it's not 5 star more a 4 with 5 star staff !! so friendly !!!
outside the shops where fine we had no problems at all they where all great and also friendly .

Room Tip: don't go opposite the tent if you don't like noise ,although when you have the air con on it...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Mrs. Andrews,
Thank you very much for having the time to write your comments about your recent stay at our Hotel.

It is just with your open and constructive feedback, that we can improve our services and fulfill our promises.

I'm more than happy to see, you enjoyed your time at the Park inn By Radisson Sharm Resort.
It was my pleasure to read your survey and the whole team says THANK YOU, this is the best motivation for all of us.

I'm looking forward to welcome you again
Swinton, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

We went to the park inn for 8 days the animation team are fantastic very friendly and fun to be around our team was Shelly , chipsy , jamacia , Kelly , fire , mody and mauo we never stopped laughing they made our holiday. The hotel is great very clean very friendly staff we are definitely planing going back to the park inn and we would definitely recommend to family's and adults too never been looked after on holiday so much

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to express my utmost appreciation for your nice feedback about your recent holiday at Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh

It makes us very proud and glad to know that our team,staff makes your holiday good,

It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another lovely holiday at our resort and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from the PARK Inn Resort.

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Where do I start? The hotel itself was lovely, spacious rooms, big beds, 4 pools, a water park, but the food was horrendous. The hotel is cheap all inclusive but the food is unrecognisable and barely edible. It doesn't get much better at the bar either, all the drinks taste the same, like paint stripper. They are undrinkable. We spent our week eating chips and drinking gassy beer. I wouldn't advise leaving the resort either to go shopping because directly outside the gate of the resort are locals all trying to get money out your pockets, forcing you into there shops, we heard they actually lock you in until you buy something from some other guests! They also offer to take pictures for you, on your own camera, and then demand money for it (this did happen to us) so we had to make a run for the resort as they become very aggressive. Also, the other thing to let this place down is that you have to cross the road into a sister hotel to use the beach.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
samy b, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, September 19, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to express my gratitude for reporting your valuable feedback.

I am sorry you had a disappointed experience. This is not typical as the large majority of our guests enjoy their stay, which is why we have a large volume of repeat guests.

We really hope that we will have the chance to host you once again at our resort to satisfy you also in the mentioned points and to ensure meeting all your expectations.

Thanks&Best regards.

Samy Bindary.
samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com
stockton
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We have just returned from this hotel having stayed for a week.The staff work very hard and have to endure some very rude people which I found disgusting and down right rude.Our room was top floor very comfortable and clean however the bathroom could do with a face lift.I am not a fussy person with food but I did have a job finding anything at night to eat so we had a trip to Hard rock café the new one in Nabq and though expensive the food was great.The entertainment was in the Bedouin tent but it was far too cold at night and very windy to sit in there.

Room Tip: I didn't have a problem with our room however someone we met had 3 changes due to noise so high...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank lizzybizzy24
Dear Reviewer
Thank you very much for your feedback about your recent stay at our Park Inn Resort and for your kind support.

I would like to thank you personally about your constructive feed back during your recent stay, our dear guest feedback is very essential to improve our performance to meet your expectations,

Wishing to see you again, me, and all our team is looking forward to host you again at Park inn,

Thanks & Best regards.

Samy Bindary.
samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have visited Sharm El Sheikh 3 times now with my family and Park inn gave us the most memorable holiday off all. First of all the hotel is fantastic and talk about been made welcome. All the staff are always happy to help and make sure you have an amazing holiday.
We went of this holiday Boxing day - 6th January. The main reason for this holiday was My uncle and auntie was getting married, well the staff didn't half put some effort in to make this the most amazing day ever. Mr Same and Mr Gurges provided us with everything and made the hotel up fantastically.
The food was fantastic, but the only thing that was a disappointment was the alcohol, as its all Egyptian. But as we have been twice before we had learned and brought our own from the airport but was still drinking the hotels during the day as it is bearable.
We was worried visiting Sharm El Sheikh because of whats been going on in Cairo but there is seriously no harm to visit and you are 100% safe which was a great thing.
One of the main things about this hotel is that everyone makes you feel like one big family mainly the Animation Team (Jamaica, Chipsy, Kaz, Kelly, Eslam and Marv). The always come speak to you and make sure everything is ok. They invite you on nights out to Pataya Beach Party, Hard Rock, Little Budda, Space and Pacha! The bring such a fun holiday and keep us all happy. Its really nice to see people get along and have such fun with the guests. Will miss them all and cant wait to return to the park Inn.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mollie H
samy b, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Dear M. / Mollie

We would like to pass our utmost appreciation and thanks for issuing your very positive review regarding your recent stay at our Park Inn Resort.

We are more than happy, that Park inn team with our service and facilities could make your stay memorable, and you spend enjoyable time with us,

We will be very happy, if we can be your host once again at your ‘Home away from Home” in the near future,

Warmest regards from the Park Inn Resort family.

.Best Regards
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I arrived at Park Inn on the 30th of December with my daugther,my husband and my friend and his family,my first impression was good for the money i had spend,the hotel was clean and the grounds well kept,the food was good if you like loads of salad and veg,the alcohol was cheap,but when you go all inclusive i guess you expect that anyway,so overall i was happy! TILL I WAS NEARLY RAPED BY ONE OF THE HOTEL STAFF!!! i went to the doctor clinic at 20:30 in the evening to have a injection,and was followed by this 18 years old boy,who was a steward at the hotel,as soon as i left the clinic he came out of nowhere and atacked me,not gonna go into details here,but he didn't got to rape me because i screamed for help and the doctor came to save me!! the area was dark and no cameras or anyone around,he run away,i went to reception but the managers didn't want to call the police! instead they wanted to deal with the situation internally!! they only called the police after my friends and husband started to tell loads of guests,and shout for help,the hotel security was violent to my husband wen he upset tried to hit the boy who abused me! after a long time the police came,and took the boy away,next day the hotel offered me to move to his sister hotel across the road with vip room,but we refuse, as we don't felt safe there anymore and all the stuff was treating us very bad and talking every time we passed by them...i was approached by the hotel management,and they tried to buy me off,saying the boy was poor,young,and his family would die in shame if he was to stay in prison because of me,so if i forgive d him they would give my family and my friends family 1 week holiday for free!! and they also said he was there working only for 13 days and haven't been trained how to work with the guests! i refused! the travel agency moved me to another hotel,but by this point my holiday was ruined! and i was traumatized,on the next day i had to go to the court,in a room full of man,with the boy and without my husband,felt so helpless and intimidated! had a panic attack,and was pressured by the judge to say if i forgave or not the boy,what i did because i was scared and just wanted to go!! he(my attacker) left the room laughing!!! and been only 18,i'm sure he is gonna do it again!!! since them i'm depress and traumatized,cant sleep,and my family is suffering the consequences of this holiday from hell!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
8 Thank Daydayrell
Dear Daydayrell
Please accept our deepest apology for the incident that occurred at our hotel and the distress this has caused you and your family. I want to let you know that the management called the police as soon as the issue was brought to their attention. The police held the employee in jail pending the court hearing where you took the decision to drop the case. Please be assured that the employee was dismissed on the spot and no longer works for our organisation.

I will be contacting you directly to follow up on this matter and to check on your wellbeing.

Sami Bindary, Hotel Manager Park Inn by Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Aurora Cyrene Resort
Aurora Cyrene Resort
#89 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#95 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Gold...
#70 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!