Parrotel Aqua Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Nubian Island Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
4,121 results
All reviewslotus barbedouin tentaqua parkanimation teampool bargreat holidaylazy riversuperior roompizzafishevening entertainmentbar staffspecial thanksthe radisson blusharm elkids clubrice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We have just returned from this hotel having stayed for a week.The staff work very hard and have to endure some very rude people which I found disgusting and down right rude.Our room was top floor very comfortable and clean however the bathroom could do with a face lift.I am not a fussy person with food but I did have a job finding anything at night to eat so we had a trip to Hard rock café the new one in Nabq and though expensive the food was great.The entertainment was in the Bedouin tent but it was far too cold at night and very windy to sit in there.

Room Tip: I didn't have a problem with our room however someone we met had 3 changes due to noise so high floor and on the end would be best position in my opinion.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank lizzybizzy24
samy b, Manager at Parrotel Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2014

Dear Reviewer
Thank you very much for your feedback about your recent stay at our Park Inn Resort and for your kind support.

I would like to thank you personally about your constructive feed back during your recent stay, our dear guest feedback is very essential to improve our performance to meet your expectations,

Wishing to see you again, me, and all our team is looking forward to host you again at Park inn,

Thanks & Best regards.

Samy Bindary.
samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have visited Sharm El Sheikh 3 times now with my family and Park inn gave us the most memorable holiday off all. First of all the hotel is fantastic and talk about been made welcome. All the staff are always happy to help and make sure you have an amazing holiday.
We went of this holiday Boxing day - 6th January. The main reason for this holiday was My uncle and auntie was getting married, well the staff didn't half put some effort in to make this the most amazing day ever. Mr Same and Mr Gurges provided us with everything and made the hotel up fantastically.
The food was fantastic, but the only thing that was a disappointment was the alcohol, as its all Egyptian. But as we have been twice before we had learned and brought our own from the airport but was still drinking the hotels during the day as it is bearable.
We was worried visiting Sharm El Sheikh because of whats been going on in Cairo but there is seriously no harm to visit and you are 100% safe which was a great thing.
One of the main things about this hotel is that everyone makes you feel like one big family mainly the Animation Team (Jamaica, Chipsy, Kaz, Kelly, Eslam and Marv). The always come speak to you and make sure everything is ok. They invite you on nights out to Pataya Beach Party, Hard Rock, Little Budda, Space and Pacha! The bring such a fun holiday and keep us all happy. Its really nice to see people get along and have such fun with the guests. Will miss them all and cant wait to return to the park Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mollie H
samy b, Manager at Parrotel Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2014

Dear M. / Mollie

We would like to pass our utmost appreciation and thanks for issuing your very positive review regarding your recent stay at our Park Inn Resort.

We are more than happy, that Park inn team with our service and facilities could make your stay memorable, and you spend enjoyable time with us,

We will be very happy, if we can be your host once again at your ‘Home away from Home” in the near future,

Warmest regards from the Park Inn Resort family.

.Best Regards
Samy Bindary
Samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I arrived at Park Inn on the 30th of December with my daugther,my husband and my friend and his family,my first impression was good for the money i had spend,the hotel was clean and the grounds well kept,the food was good if you like loads of salad and veg,the alcohol was cheap,but when you go all inclusive i guess you expect that anyway,so overall i was happy! TILL I WAS NEARLY RAPED BY ONE OF THE HOTEL STAFF!!! i went to the doctor clinic at 20:30 in the evening to have a injection,and was followed by this 18 years old boy,who was a steward at the hotel,as soon as i left the clinic he came out of nowhere and atacked me,not gonna go into details here,but he didn't got to rape me because i screamed for help and the doctor came to save me!! the area was dark and no cameras or anyone around,he run away,i went to reception but the managers didn't want to call the police! instead they wanted to deal with the situation internally!! they only called the police after my friends and husband started to tell loads of guests,and shout for help,the hotel security was violent to my husband wen he upset tried to hit the boy who abused me! after a long time the police came,and took the boy away,next day the hotel offered me to move to his sister hotel across the road with vip room,but we refuse, as we don't felt safe there anymore and all the stuff was treating us very bad and talking every time we passed by them...i was approached by the hotel management,and they tried to buy me off,saying the boy was poor,young,and his family would die in shame if he was to stay in prison because of me,so if i forgive d him they would give my family and my friends family 1 week holiday for free!! and they also said he was there working only for 13 days and haven't been trained how to work with the guests! i refused! the travel agency moved me to another hotel,but by this point my holiday was ruined! and i was traumatized,on the next day i had to go to the court,in a room full of man,with the boy and without my husband,felt so helpless and intimidated! had a panic attack,and was pressured by the judge to say if i forgave or not the boy,what i did because i was scared and just wanted to go!! he(my attacker) left the room laughing!!! and been only 18,i'm sure he is gonna do it again!!! since them i'm depress and traumatized,cant sleep,and my family is suffering the consequences of this holiday from hell!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank Daydayrell
Samy B, General Manager at Parrotel Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Daydayrell
Please accept our deepest apology for the incident that occurred at our hotel and the distress this has caused you and your family. I want to let you know that the management called the police as soon as the issue was brought to their attention. The police held the employee in jail pending the court hearing where you took the decision to drop the case. Please be assured that the employee was dismissed on the spot and no longer works for our organisation.

I will be contacting you directly to follow up on this matter and to check on your wellbeing.

Sami Bindary, Hotel Manager Park Inn by Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We spent a week at the park inn from 28/12/13-4/1/14. The hotel was great for us - we have 2 children aged 12 & 10 and they loved the water park. The hotel was clean and well kept, if half-empty which was a shame. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was good, if a little bit repetitive. The team went to a huge effort to make nye a special event. A lovely holiday - the Park inn is a good base to explore - we haven't been to Egypt for a few years and I have fallen back in love with it.

Room Tip: We had no noise problems because the hotel was sadly half empty
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah H

Dear M. / Sarah

Warmest regards from the Park Inn Resort family.

.Best Regards
Samy Bindary
Samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Reviewed January 14, 2014

If you are not willing to spare more than 20USD per night for a stay in a hotel, then go Park Inn all the way.
Me and a bunch of friends decided to hit the road and pay a trip staying at this hotel based on the reviews here, well, that was a mistake, so don't get overwhelmed by people whom the hotel "took their breath away", it's again another lower than average hotel.

Pros:
1- Friendly restaurant and reception staff.
2- Water Slides and artificial waves pool, freezing but could do the job.

Cons:

1- If you hear something in Arabic being said by the animation team, probably they are cursing you.
2-Poor food quality, tasteless BBQ.
3-You have to use the water slides with no mats, deal with the friction dude.
4-Outdated decoration with a pretty dull and gloomy reception.
5- All restaurants close by 9 PM, only one bar with local music stays up to 12 AM.
6- Not the best location around.
7- Overpriced.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ahegazi

Dear Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to express my gratitude for reporting your valuable feedback.

I am sorry you had a disappointed experience. This is not typical as the large majority of our guests enjoy their stay, which is why we have a large volume of repeat guests.

We really hope that we will have the chance to host you once again at our resort to satisfy you also in the mentioned points and to ensure meeting all your expectations.

Thanks&Best regards.