Parrotel Aqua Park
$155
Priceline
  • Pool
4,222 results
All reviewslotus barbedouin tentaqua parkanimation teampool bargreat holidaylazy riversuperior roompizzafishevening entertainmentbar staffspecial thanksthe radisson blusharm elkids clubrice
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This was my first time to Egypt and first time taking my 2 year old abroad. With all the trouble that is going on in Cairo, we were a little worried, however once we got there it was clear that there was nothing to worry about in sharm el sheikh.
Upon arrival at the Park Inn, we were taking into reception to be checked in which was very quick and efficient, with friendly staff who explained the hotel to us very clearly. This process was very quick that we even made it to dinner.
The complex was absolutely amazing, the pool areas were in a lovely clean and tidy state with plenty of sunbeds every day. There was an excellent water park at the back of the hotel which was so much fun.
Our room was lovely, with a bath which was really handy for my 2 year old, the bed was enormous and there was a large sofa bed for my child too. The room was cleaned daily to an impeccable standard. At night the complex was extremely quiet and we had a great night sleep every night.
We received exceptional service every day from El Sayed Khirey who works at the Lotus bar around the swimming pool. He was always on hand to help with anything and was really polite and friendly. He remembered what we drank everyday and bought over our drinks to our sun beds, my son absolutely loved him and still talks about him now, he really made our holiday amazing.
The animation team were amazing and always friendly and funny. They were great with my son, always stopping to say hi to him. Ahmed Rashad (Romka) especially stood out to us and he made an extra effort with my son and my son even calls him his best friend.
The food at the Park Inn was cooked to an exceptional standard, my only criticism was that it did become a bit repetitive, but it was still delicious. There were two waiters in the restaurant that were really friendly and helpful, called Yasser and Mohamed.
Overall this was one of the best holidays i have ever had and will be returning next year, thank you so much to all the staff there as they all provided excellent service throughout my holiday.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the entertainment tent, as there is loud music until 11pm
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Superb staff always obliging and helpful. Some fun shops just outside the hotel as good a price as in the Old town, if you barter well. Also a lovely 5 / 10 min walk through the sister hotel opposite down to the beach. Some decent slides in the water park for all ages. Good food and great cocktails every night in the panorama bar. Egypt seemed pretty empty of tourists right now, so no trouble doing any activity you want for a good price, I suggest you shop around a little rather than book up at your welcome meeting. Plenty of sun during the day but really cool at night when we went, even snowed on the pyramids! Only real hassle we had was when leaving at the airport and the trolley handlers being over demanding. Otherwise great holiday totally relaxing.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My self, my husband and my 2 children had the best holiday yet! We went on the 3rd-10th dec and the weather was gorgeous last 2 days were a lite windy but a big improvement from back home!

The food was lovely always something to different, the BBQ was gorgeous! The drinks however were a different story! I could not find 1 alcoholic drink I liked! The cocktails were like juice an the beer we which was served under the bar out of a bottle ( we were told was alcohol free!)

The hotel it's and the pools were fantastic my kids had a great time the waterpark was fantastic!! However the flies and the mossies were ruthless! We has room plug ins, sprays, wipes and I was eaten alive . I have been home almost 2 weeks and I am still itching and sore!

I can't comment in the late entertainment as we only ever stayed up for the mini disco which my 3 year old loved, the only downside we found was the kids club was never open! We only wanted them to go in there for an hour or so but when we complained we were fobbed off with a different excuse every time!! One day someone was say in there we asked the girl what she would b doing with the kids an she told us she wouldn't be doing anything in there to entertain them apparently she was only in there to watch them! No wonder there were no other kids in there , despite that and the Mosquitos and the lack of alcohol we had a fantastic time and would definatley go back! And if u get the chance to go to the new Hollywood park being built then go!! We saw it half built and it looked fantastic!

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Hi, just come back from a lovely holiday in sharm el shaikh. All the information which these news channels show is completely wrong. Sharm is one of the safest tourist place to visit as there is nobody there besides only tourist from all over the world. Great time in the hotel I stayed park inn by radisson. Very friendly staff, nice and clean hotel, located in the centre of nab bay.. Don't know what else to say cause its great. And one more thing to say that do not travel with youtravel excursion because they are completely waste of time, they tell you lot of things when ur booking with them but as u pay them they don't deliver.. So please stay away from YOUTRAVEL.. HAVE A GREAT TIME

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mulla15
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Such a lovely hotel, couldn't fault the staff and set in beautiful surroundings. After getting locked out on the balcony for over an hour and and a half on my arrival I managed to make some new friends who had heard of my plight. I would stay there again thanks to the fabulous staff, great varied food in plenty and a spacious clean room. Wonderful holiday.

Room Tip: Facing both front swimming pools. Sun on balcony until noon.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo