“a lot good, some bad, and a bit ugly”

Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“a lot good, some bad, and a bit ugly”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

just returned from 2 week stay. I travelled with my wife, daughter (8), son (15). This was our first time in sharm after years of holiday in balearics and canaries. At times this holiday experience felt a little like a series of "the hustle" (or maybe hastle) which got a little tiring after a while.
We were shown to out room which was small and contained 2 beds and just a little bigger than singles and a tiny sofabed. Im not sure who was supposed to sleep where but there would have been murders if we had to stay in there, so back to reception to request an upgrade. This started at £450 request , we ended up paying an extra £210. The room we then got was I have to say was very impressive and worth the upgrade, hug double bed, large beds for the kids, two rooms, two bathrooms and very comfortable. however from talking to other guests who had got free upgrades I did feel a little cheated. It occurred to me whilst waiting reception that a great deal of people returned to request upgrades an I wondered if the first room offered was in fact a bit of a scam. So we had checked in, upgraded and then we got a phone call that reception wanted to see us because they wanted more money for our 15 year old son. This again seemed to be another popular scam to get some more money as there were other people who had to go through the same experience of saying "no, im not paying any more money".
Anyway, got all that sorted and settled in. I have got to say I find it suprising from other reviews about the glowing reports about staff. yes, there were certain individuals who were good, but this was largely based on tips. if you tipped and kept on tipping then you got above average service. If you didn't tip you were ignored. Tipping also instigated quite a few arguments amongst the staff, especially around the pool where there seemed to be a territory war of who was going to save sunbeds for you. I witnessed countless arguments amongst the staff and I certainly don't need to speak the language for this to be uncomfortable. Comparing to other holiday experiences I found the staff priority to be tips rather than service.
Food : repetitive, unimaginitve but adequate. Im unsure how this compares to other hotels in sharm, I have a feeling that its no worse than others and therefore if I was to return would budget to eat out a lot more. My wife did have quite bad stomach cramps throughout the holiday. The eating experience is however pretty poor. Too many people packed into a relatively small area and sometimes queuing at the door to get in. For the first two nights another smaller restaurant was opened opposite the main one, which was close to our room and a better experience but this was shut. and we were all horded into the main one which had all the charm of a school canteen.
Entertainment : got to be honest , bloody awful. and it didn't need to be, the mini disco for the kids I thought the staff looked quite disinterested at times and It was more about them and self promotion than entertaining the kids. I think with a bit more effort / stage craft on the whole the entertainment would be good, I personally thought the Bedouin tent - entertainment venue was impressive but just not used to its potential. The animation team staff were equally impressive, especially the men but again lacked direction. The very limited posters advertising the entertainment around the park were never correct and there was no mention of times of activities that might be going on at other pools or other parts of the resort. Would it really cost so much to send a sheet to each room telling them what is on and where it is on. It took well into the second week to fine out about organised football games, water polo and volleyball because it seemed a secret.
The pools are impressive and the waterpark is amazing, worth going to the hotel for these facilities alone and to be honest these are the main things that I would return for. The layout of the park inn is excellent and it is very clean and well maintained.
Constant harrassment from the health spa staff is unbearable and after having to explain the you don't want a face scrub or massage for the 5th time a day is too much, in fact I felt more stressed an in need of a massage purely for having to go through this every day. Got to say I did have a massage and it was very painful and not relaxing at all.
Access to the beach is easy through the other raddison hotel across the road and there is even a small bus that runs you down to the beach. It is very beautiful at the beach but the sand is like gravel and not a place to spend too much time because of the heat. facilities are good at the beach with a bar and a jetty where you can see into the clear waters and see all sort of fish.
Overall we are talking a 3 star hotel with potential to be great.
We went on few excursions : swimming with Dolphins (tip : get a taxi, pay on door, or pay max £60, watch out for the photo cons, they wont let you take pictures close up as they want to make a few quid out of you paying for photos, if you are going to buy these , buy them from the photo desk inside the dolphin centre not your guide or anybody else they will over charge you)
Quad bikes in desert : a great trip and good value, get to have tea with Bedouins and hear echo of desert. again don't get conned with pictures, wait until end to buy them.
Diving / snorkelling boat trip : tiran island. this only goes to tiran island it seems if the boat operator can be bothered other than that he will stop at a couple of places along the coast of sharm and let you swim in the sea. this is a very long day for kids and the meal was awful, and again photographers pester you throughout, but if u like diving and snorkeling then don't miss out, the views are amazing.
old town market : go later on at night about 9pm and there is less hassle and heat. I heard loads of people say this place was hell, but I thought it was ok. I could have spent more time here.
Soho : Overated, a fountain that is lovely but other than this overpriced shopping and mutton dressed as lamb bars.
Namma Bay : worth an explore especially at night.
out and about ; get advice on taxi prices etc. typical taxi fare to nabq centre should be about £3 / 30 egyption pounds. Some people were paying £20 for this. nothing is free, don't go into any shops you don't want to go into then be surprised when they lock the door to keep you in, don't follow somebody into a shop because they have convinced you that you need their business card, don't even speak to camel guys unless you want to ride a camel and pay £30 for the privilege, try and agree prices up front, haggle like hell, never pay first price, aim for half and work up to a price you feel comfortable with. Have banter with shopkeeper don't take it all too seriously or it will stress you out, keep moving.
If anybody wants some authentic egyption jojobo scented oil stuff that Cleopatra herself used to wear get in touch I will do you a good deal (better deal for English money :-)
Oh one last thing..... if ur Scottish get English notes and exchange money over there, you will get a better rate.

Room Tip: upgrade to room 7545 : waterpark side and gorgeous room, pay £450 ur a mug, Pay £210 its worth it, P...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank jintydee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (554)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Ok so the hotel isn't 5 stars. Well not in my view. Three to four stars would be closer to the mark. That said, the staff make the difference. They can't do enough for everyone there
Room:
Basic. Room with balcony. Stuffed some extra beds in so we could all sleep there. But always cleaned and always water in the fridge each day. We had towel animals for the first week but then the cleaner went home on his break and the second one didn't bother
The room had aircon which was a boon when returning after a day at the pool :)
Food:
OK. Good to start with but I think they had a 5 day menu. So seemed to repeat itself several times in the 2 weeks we were there. Friendly staff in both restaurants but the one to the left of the reception seemed to be less busy so was our preferred choice
Pools:
Well you have a choice of two main pools plus those in the waterpark. I booked thinking we would be spending a lot of time in the waterpark but instead we tended to stop in the pool with all the activities (see animation below)
Ahmed and Mohmed were the barmen whilst we were there. They really added to the holiday and were tireless in their work at the bars
Gamil and Gamel sorted the towels out for us each day and were excellent
Bars:
Quite a few to choose from. We tried them all. The pool bar was the highlight... being able to swim up to get a beer was total relaxation :)
The Bedouin Tent bar ran out of beer one night... but the staff made sure they delivered a beer to the table once they got more in
Entertainment:
Fan blinking tastic. The whole crew worked they socks off to keep everyone happy. From the entertainment round the pool and the waterpark to the entertainment in the evenings. Matt, Natalie, Ali, Vicky, Max and Dunsha didn't seem to stop. Always wanting to get people to take part but taking "no" for an answer if people didn't want to do it. From stretching to polo. Comedy shows to dancing. They did it all. We were there for the first ever "Olympic Games" at the hotel and I won the Mr Hotel competition when we were there :)

Room Tip: They are in the process of updating the rooms... so you may be lucky you may be less lucky :)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank SimonD_1969
SamyBindary, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your great summary about your recent holiday at Park inn Hotel and we are very happy, that our resort with its facilities and services were up to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed your stay and thank you also for your praising words to our staff and All your comments were explained in details with all the departments concerned and all the necessary action are taken in order to provide our guests the highest standard of service.

samy bindary
samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com
Cheshire
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My Husband and I have just returned from a week at this hotel. We had a splendid holiday overall. The hotel is clean, well cared for, the pool areas are clean, the gardens are well kept, the pool furniture is all in good condition and clean. The staff in general were friendly and helpful. Reception staff deserve a mention, couldn't do enough for us. We asked the first day to change our room from a room near the Bedouin tent where the evening entertainment was held and was extremely noisy to a quieter room. They did that without a second asking. They sent a receptionist with me to help me look at the choice of rooms and then a porter to help us move rooms. ELSAYED working the Lotus Bar was extremely good at his job, best ever bar man we have experienced on any holiday we have taken in the past, he was knowledgeable, tried hard to be helpful with info when asked, pleasant and knew his customers and their requirements after the first order. Well done Elsayed. The restaurant manager, Ahmed was equally as knowledgeable of his customers. He was always on top of the game as were his deputies. The restaurant staff work extremely hard and long hours but were always friendly and arranged for our first drinks each meal time to be on our table. The cleaners were always pleasant and did a good job overall in the time allowed.
Not everything was perfect there are quite a lot of small items worth mentioning to help you make your choice, good & poor, as to whether this is the hotel for you. I have split the items down per area.
Bedroom: Beds were large and comfortable, comfortable pillows and two of them, clean bedding. Excellent air conditioning. Tea making facilities topped up every day. Two bottles of drinking water left every day and access around the hotel to top up.
Bathroom: hairdryer does not have a blow drying nozzle. There is plenty of hot water. Fresh towels which you can have changed whenever you want by leaving them on the floor. Mirrors are of good quality and in the right place. Daily cleaning is good, deep cleaning such as backs of door and doorframe doesn't appear to happen very often, does not detract from the overall facilities and cleanliness of bathroom, just worth mentioning.
Dining Room: Food was plentiful, good quality and plenty of choice. Buffet style, but replenished regularly, only problem is the other holiday makers, putting the serving spoons in the wrong areas, leaving serving tongs in the potatoes etc., but that happens everywhere, take it as it is. Holiday makers allowed in the dining room lunch and dinner in swimming costumes, Not what it says on the packet.. We didn't like that as we like to dress up a little smarter for dinner and it brought the standard down. Not a snob just like things a little better presented!!! As with all allinclusive holiday dining its a little cattle market feeling with people coming and going to the food all of the time, so its not relaxing but as I say all allinclusive holiday dining rooms are the same if its buffet style. Tables were quickly stripped and reset cleanly for the next customer. Staff and service was good. They do an egyptian evening which costs 20 dollars each. The tables are set at sunset around the pool with table lamps and the pool lighting its quite romantic, its a bbq mixed grill with salads and soups and desserts, all worth the experience.
Water Park: well set up if a little jaded. The food station served pizza and chips from noon onwards. Seemed to suit families with children better than lunching in the dining room. Only down side there didn't appear to be enough sun beds in this area.
Main Pools: of which there were two together, one with a swim up bar and one with the Lotus bar on the side. The animation team used the top pool with the swim up bar for games and activities. They would at 10am every day take out a large speaker from their hut and switch it on with what I can only describe as rap or disco music, not bad if you are all in your twenties but no older. They played it extremely loud, I mean LOUD. The bass turned up high to such a level of decibels it was unbearable around that pool but nearly unbearable on the bottom pool also. I am not a fuddy duddy but every day I asked them to reduce the sound, they did but then someone else would turn it back up. I sat with cotton wool in my ears on day and honestly if anything was to stop me returning to this hotel it would be this one thing. The animation team worked hard, they were all young and that could be why the music was such a problem. The young man to gave out the towels soon got to know his customers and would place the towels in 'your place and beds' every day. Bars were great and well manned. Service was excellent especially by Elsayed in Lotus bar.
General: there are not enough lights around the outer areas of the site. Around the pool is extremely well lit, as is around the dining room and the reception. The panorama bar is clean and comfortable and has an airconditioned inside area and a balcony outside area. Good to have a night cap in.

Would I go back? yes I would it was good value for money.

Room Tip: ask for one not overlooking the bedouin tent
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Angela C
SamyBindary, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your great summary about your recent holiday at Park inn Hotel and we are very happy, that our resort with its facilities and services were up to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed your stay and thank you also for your praising words to our staff as well.All your comments were explained in details with all the departments concerned and all the necessary action are taken in order to provide our guests the highest standard of service.It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another great time at our resort and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards
Samy.bindary
Samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Before I write this review I have always been skeptical whether reviews have been written by people who have visited the hotel or location. Well I am writing this review as a real person who actually visited the place. So my opinion ?

Me and the missus are just your average working class holiday makers and manage one holiday a year, like a lot of people struggling to save the money for that once a year break in the sun. This year we decided to stay at the Park Inn Hotel - Sharm El Sheikh for a 7 day All Inclusive break between 27-06-13 & 04-07-13. All of the review checking turned out to be fairly honest, but this is our experience. We arrived late due to flight delays just after midnight but the staff kept open the smaller of the two restaurants and rushed us too their, so we could get something to eat and drink (Still we was grateful for the chicken and chips and a cuppa tea after all the traveling). We paid on arrival at the hotel an extra £70 to upgrade the room to a superior room for the views over the resort and sea. (mind you the sea was so far in the distance it was'nt much of a benefit in my opinion, but the lovely views of the Hotels pools, pool bar, restaurant and close proximity to everything more than made up for it) Was it worth the extra money? For us as a couple YES although chatting to other couples at the resort with standard rooms they also was extremely happy. All in all room wise you cant really go wrong, the rooms near the Bedouin Tent are subjected to loud music up until about 11pm, whether you can hear the music in the rooms ? No idea as we was'nt in one of them rooms but bear it in mind. First impression on reaching our upgraded superior room was - lovely room and view - whilst settling into the room we found a trail of blood on the floor about 6-8" long from the previous guests next to the bed and half eaten burger and chips in a tray left in the fridge which had been left turned off for however long and stunk the room out, when the fridge was opened. I was'nt impressed after paying an extra £70. A cleaner was sent up immediately and sorted these issues out and the very next morning the manager moved us to an even nicer room as a courtesy gesture. The rest of the hotel and grounds and aqua park I could not fault. The food and drink is not what you would get if you dined out at a restaurant, but we had some lovely nice meals - there is quite a variety considering how difficult it is to cater for everyone. Likewise the beer and wine is not what you would buy back home in the UK but it is not bad and is never ending (within the Al Inclusive times allowed that is - 10am to midnight)) It does the job !!! Aqua park fantastic, grounds very well looked after by the gardeners who work from morning to night. Plenty of bars to get a drink at around the complex which is very large. The beach which is across the road and the other side of the sister hotel The Raddison Blue, is easily accessed via the free courtesy bus which is always frequent (10 min stroll if you don't catch the bus) Around the hotel complex are plenty of shops selling their goods a chemist also. Plenty of Taxis outside the hotel which charge a slightly lower rate than the hotel Taxis. At the time we stayed we was paying on average 50 Egyptian Pounds (£5 GBP) to travel to Naama Bay but be warned agre the price includes everyone in your group as given the opportunity they will say the price agreed was for each individual. Everybody wants as much money as they can from you. It Costs around 30 Egyptian Pounds (£3 GBP) by Taxi down the road in Nabq Bay to McDonalds/KFC/Hard Rock Cafe/St Georges English Bar/Starbucks/Peking Chinese Restaurant/Onions Restaurant (Does Curry as well) If you want flag down one of the many small buses and instead of paying 30 Egyptian Pounds for a Taxi you should only have to pay for the same journey 1 Egyptian Pound per person but you will be sharing it with the locals who are in the main very nice friendly people. The bus drivers will try and get more money from you as they know your a tourist. Things to see and do are well listed on trip advisor already what I will advise is be careful who you arrange trips with. I was advised that the trips are so much cheaper than via the reps and they are but you take the risk yourself. I personally was advised by other regular holiday makers to use Peter (English Bloke) who owns/runs The English St Georges Bar down the road as his daughter Holly is married to Aimman (who is Egyptian) and runs Jasmine Tours and does all the excursions/trips for a lot less than the reps. I booked three trips via Peter at the St Georges Bar - A day Snorkelling around Tiran Island (which you can see from the Park Inn Beach) at 3 different locations meal included. This was a nice day trip worth the money. Then I was going on a Star Gazing Trip (Different Day/Night) From start to finish this trip was terrible for £35 GBP per person £70 GBP in total for us as a couple We was picked up two hours later than the original time booked, the minibus driver drove dangerously all the way both to and from the destination (im not easily scared being a biker, but I did ask the driver to slow down. Arrived at the star gazing to watch a man spin round with a egyptian costume on for 10 mins, then offered a ride on a camel at extra cost, then watched a belly dancer for 10 mins then given some barbeque food which consisted of a bit of rice and one chicken drumstick as the bloke (Bedouin man) grunted at us. After eating we went to the shared male and female toilet block to wash our hands and use the toilet to see excrement covered tissue thrown over the side of the wash basins floor and everywhere else (photos taken) then went out for the star gazing which consisted of dance music being blasted in the background flashing disco lights (as your trying to look at the stars) the man giving the talk about the stars could not be heard because of the loud music) then 30 seconds ushered thru a que looking thru the star gazing telescope, to finish the trip we watched three men and two women in egyptian prance around for ten minutes. That was our excursion/trip Oh and on leaving the star gazing the minibus maniac driver slams his brakes on as were driving down a narrow desert track from about 40mph to 0mph in no time as some quad bikers on the trip we had booked for the following evening had crashed into each other and were all fighting each other. It took over two days to try to see Peter (who appeared to be evading me) he had sold me the trip and being english would look after me no chance. I was basically told tough. (LESSON LEARNT !) although Holly his daughter did refund me the quad biking I had booked. All in all even tho the Egyptian revolution occurred towards the last few days of our holiday we had a lovely time Hotel Very Good, Beach and Fishes Fantastic. If you want to experience Sharm El Sheikh this hotel is a lovely base to do it from.

Here is some youtube links

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Brummy4562
Truro, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at the Park Inn for 14 nights at the end of May...we are a family of 2 adults and two children, 7 & 8.
Firstly we paid £500 each for the two weeks, the flight was £300 leaving £200 each for the hotel.
What you get for this money is excellent. The hotel is not five star, it's a ittle tired in places but it's more than adequate and the staff are great, nothing is too much trouble for them.
The food is above the usual All Inclusive standard, the quality of meat was excellent....loved the BBQ's but the restaurant could do with a rethink...too busy and cramped.
The hotel room was great, spacious and in a good position. The air con was a god send, it was over 40 degrees on a number of days.
The water park is superb, the kids loved it and well staffed with life guards.
The entertainment was okay, the Bedouin tent was good but the bar could not cope...it was a temporary set up with the staff doing there best. The actual entertainment could do with improving for the kids, it was either for under fives or adults nothing for the inbetweens.
The trips which we booked through Coral in the hotel were superb, we tried the quad bike/camel ride, glass bottom boat, swimming with dolphins and the catamaran VIP trip and none could be faulted at all.
The beer is good, Egyptian Stella but the spirits are very weak, which is not a bad thind as you wouldn't want a big hangover in that heat!
All in all I'd thoroughly recommending this hotel to anyone, especially families, but remember how much you are paying...you are not going to get five star at this price. It's fantastic what you do actually get for the money.
Saving the best bit to last, the beach is superb, with the snorkelling off the jetty breathtaking...it really is like jumping into a fish tank!
If you're a little dubious about this hotel do to the negative reviews....ignore them it's a good hotel who do the utmost to ensure you have a great holiday. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: If you a family ask for a quiet room prior to travelling, some rooms near the tent are noisy.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Julian12415
Dear Reviewer

We would like to take the opportunity to send you our sincere appreciation and thankfulness for your great feedback upon your recent third visit at our Park Inn Resort and for your kind support and thank you for being an ambassador to our hotel which will help undecided vacationers in selecting our property for their forthcoming vacation It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another fantastic time at our resort and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

samy bindary
samy.bindar@rezidorparkinn.com
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went 13th June, with my daughter and her friend both aged 17, The room was large clean and comfy, fridge kettle and air con. lovely grounds, fantastic pools/waterpark and amazing staff, credit to gardeners, waiters, cleaners,bar men, pool guys, animation team, they all work so hard Timo who organises trips is a diamond, really makes sure you get a good deal cannot fault any of the staff. It worked out at £20 each per day for our stay, you cannot get in a waterpark for that over here, Food was good, plenty of choices, we never went hungry or thirsty, if you are thinking of booking do not hesitate because of a few bad reviews, I would go back this minute if it was possible. Thanks to all at Park Inn for making it a memorable holiday, we miss you all...

Room Tip: pool/sea view rooms have stunning views.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2013

we just returned from a 2 week break at the park inn .I travelled with my husband and my 2 teenage sons my eldest son his partner and my 2 yr old granddaughter ..first in presions of this hotel wernt brilliant we were ona ground floor room witch was great had you been able to see where u were going . there was no lights on and as we arrived at night I found it hard to see where we were even going !!! ... the rooms are basic .we stayed in room 7528 located in the garden area whitch we wernt happy with as we had requested a pool view .. we did take every ones advice and we tipped really well on the first few days but like other people have said they look after you for the first day then it was a case of fend for yourself ... we wernt really inpressed with the restaurant ... 3 days in I went down with an upset stomach and most of the family followed suit ..I was in bed for 2 whole days of my holiday with stomach cramps witch I can only put down to the food ..so we had to eat out most nights witch isn't good when u have paid all inclusive .the beer wasn't bad apart from it came in plastic cups cause they run out of glasses most days ..the water park is fantastic the only down fall is where they serve pizzas and chips u can often find birds flying round and landing on where they were preparing pizza witch sort of put me off the other thing that happened was my engagement ring and necklace decided to go missing while I was in the room ..I put it on the side for my husband to put in the safe ...and the cleaner came to clean the room I went out on the balcony for literally 5 mins and when I asked my husband had he put it away he replied no !! we searched the room from top to bottom ...couldn't find it so we went to reception and reported it ..waited an hour for the hotel manager and house keeping manager to come ..when they finally came they searched the room and my sons room nx door ..yet I don't know why when I hadn't moved out all morning apart from going on the balcony while the cleaner was in .. then basically said it wasn't their responsilbility ... so basically any of there cleaners can take what they want from ur room and theres nothing you can do about it . .. there are some good points to this hotel ... beds are comfy and the rep is good ... we booked a few trips with him witch were good value for money ... entertainment wasn't bad apart from it was in the tent where u couldn't breathe it was so hot ..... all in all we love sharm as a resort and we would go back but only for a week as 2 weeks was too long but we wouldn't go back to the park inn .. .I certainly wouldn't rate it a 4 star ...id say 2 star ... but the staff all very friendly and they work very hard ..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mazza1024
SamyBindary, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here with us.

We are sorry to learn that you have felt unwell and hope that you have quickly recovered thereafter. I am as well regretful to hear that part of the food program was not up to your satisfaction. I am certainly surprised to read that you think that your illness were related to the hotel Kindly be informed that our food safety is monitored regularly by an international British body which is an expert in the field of food safety and that our scores are satisfactory and records available.and as well All your comments were explained in details with all the departments concerned and all the necessary action are taken in order to provide our guests the highest standard of service.Regarding the ring and necklace kindly be informed that the cleaner who was responsible for cleaning your rooms has been working with the hotel for more than three years and he is responsible for 15 rooms in his section and we never get a signal complaint regarding his honestly but as a matter of fact we did investigation with the cleaner and nothing was found with him and also we provide all the guest rooms by safe boxes the guest can use it free of charge to avoid such these accusation We will be very pleased, if we can be your host once again in the near future and we are looking forward to seeing you.

samy.bindary
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
#65 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#93 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
#60 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Gold...
#73 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!