Parrotel Aqua Park
Tamra Beach(Nabq Bay)
$103
$51
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$92
$50
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
$90
$88
$34
$24
$53
TripAdvisor
4,133 results
All reviewslotus barbedouin tentaqua parkanimation teampool bargreat holidaylazy riversuperior roompizzafishevening entertainmentbar staffspecial thanksthe radisson blusharm elkids clubrice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Just back from an interesting week! The rooms and grounds can be considered 4 star as we have come to expect for middle eastern standards but the dining is only 2 star and more like a factory canteen seating about 250 with minimal table coverings and paper knapkins. The food is acceptable but has to cater for western and eastern european taste as well as Arab and Asian and and is somewhat limited and repetitive with chips always available with everything . We found the daily barbecue favourite though queues for all serveries were sometimes terrible and messy.The only alternative dining room was chargeable at 30 U.S. dollars which we found unnacceptable. We spent every day at the poolside, heated but still cold and we found Gamil the lifeguard and towel man to be most helpful and attentive finding us a good spot and even finding us fresh books to read when we had finished the ones we took. All the staff were very attentive and cheerful but many were lacking in the skills one might expect from a 4 star hotel.

Having stayed in several Radiisson Hotels around the world I have to say this is not their best and one that simply caters for quantity and not quality. For what we paid it was a "value for money" break but I will be more careful in future and not assume that a quality name is going to give a quality experience.

Radisson should seriously consider not putting their name to hotels of this standard as it could spoil their worldwide reputation.

Room Tip: Pay the extra 10 dollars a night for a superior room overlooking the pool area.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nigel A
Reviewed February 5, 2013

we just got back to England after spending the best week ever in Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh. Everything was absolutely amazing, lovely room, beautiful pools and gorgeous aqua park. Out of all the best was the staff!!!! A massive thanks and love for the best housekeeper Tamer, who made our stay wonderful by making animals out of towels and brought us flowers, Hazem for giving us the best service,smile :) and being lovely all the way trough and the whole animation team who kept us entertained and looked after us. Ahmed is such a sweet boy we will never forget him <3
Definitely recommend this hotel to everyone, we are already planning our next visit.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I booked to come here last minute with a friend and wasnt disappointed.

On arrival, the reception lobby is big and spacious with seating for people to use wifi. The wifi in the hotel is free and always accessible.

We were quickly checked in and shown to our room. We were in 7620 which is closer to the water park than the main pools but not too far to walk. It is closer to the smaller restaurant than the larger one.

Our room was spacious and very clean. No problems at all. We were provided with bottled water every day and our towels were arranged into different animals each day :)

The food in the restaurant was average. There was always something to eat, and the fresh omelets in the morning were lovely. In the evenings there was always some sort of fresh meat and always a fish option. Certainly not 5* catering but good enough to make sure everyone got something.

The bar staff were good - entertainment wise, it is mainly geared towards the Russians but was still enjoyable.

We had some treatments in the spa - definately haggle the price on these!

Location wise, it was ok but right on the edge of the main resort. You need to get a taxi to go to sharm town which is around 15mins away. There is a shuttle bus from the hotel that is cheap and can be booked regularly.

I would stay here again - for the price it was WELL worth the money!

1  Thank LisaLou1982
Reviewed February 4, 2013

OK.

Travelled here alone in late Jan. First impressions were nice, hotel gardens and pools are very well maintained and while not heated, after 5 seconds you'd not know the difference.

The room, basic but clean, this is not UK 4 star, 3 star lower end maybe?

Now the good and bad thing about this hotel are the staff. If all had been well I would be offering 5 star review but as a UK resident you expect professional staff members to act, professionally.
Being a man, I was often made to feel like I was a bother at reception when needing things, they would answer phones mid conversation, offer useless information and appear not to care, at all. This would change if you were a girl tho. As I will explain later.

Wi-fi is only available in the reception area, has its pros and cons I suppose.

The animation team.. some members of this team are fantastic, really really nice guys, while some other members are not. I seen on many occasions staff members interacting with girls in a very inappropriate way and taking advantage of the trust that's placed on them. When you see it happening with girls who were no older than 13/14 years old, it makes me angry. Numerous times I seen drunk young girls being harrased into going out after entertainment ended (12.30AM) by some members of the entertainment team. Also witnessed young girls and entertainment team getting close in nightclubs. Adding them on facebook is also encouraged at the end of their stay.
Message for partents? Don't let your kids get drunk? And DO NOT assume you can trust these people with your girls. I threatened to report one Animation team member to his manager due to his behaviour with a girl who said she was 15 but he tried his best to be my friend after that.

I made my complaints to hotel manager in writing and also to hotel owners as it is not acceptable. If I had young girls in my party I would NOT stay here.

This was really the only part of my holiday I did not like. Also watch out for the REP, he is a conman, I booked a trip, he over charged me by 700 LEV. When you arrive for your holiday meeting (Sales Meeting) they will say DO NOT book with anyone else, your not safe, they have no insurance, its all lies, truth is it will cost 600-1000 lev LESS by not booking with them, so do not worry.

The weather was OK but end of week was cloudy most days but warm enough.

Food I thought was perfect. I love rice, Veg and fish and was not sick once.

Drinks... cheap but not cheerful. You will feel ill if you have enough.

Staff, Emad in restaurant really looked after me, was already planning to tip him before he gave me chat about him going on holiday the day I was leaving, so he should have just been quiet as it annoyed me cause I knew he was lying (as later proved)

Tito from entertainment is a legend and clearly most talented guy there

The entertainment member who looks like Scary Spice (male) has a real attitude problem and tried many times to get money out of me when out at night.

Managers? Never seen any, if I did how would I know?

Summery. I Enjoyed my time here, water polo is fun, and the hotel is well maintained. Food was fine, nice even but the drinks left a lot to be desired. Sunbathing is lovely but the flys make it hard to enjoy when they attack you constantly. Look after young girls and do not trust anyone to look after them for you.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Just arrived back from The Park Inn.(Jan 26-Feb2). The hotel is dated as stated in many of the comments on here and not a 5* as stated by " Packyourbags.com" but the staff are really friendly and helpful.I would especially like to say a big thankyou to Ahmed Mohamed Ibrahem from the restaurant for making us both feel special. He was very funny but professional at all times. The food is typical of most hotels in Egypt but it was mostly hot at all times and in good supply even near the end of the sittings. It is very cafeteria looking and could be given a more modern look in the decoration which goes for the lobby,reception,bars and bedrooms.
We had a Junior suite which was really spacious and the queen size bed was one of the most comfortable that I have slept in.
Assem Assam on reception replied to all our emails that we sent prior to our arrival as we had many queries and during our stay we had a problem with the water flow in the jacuzzi and shower in our room and tho we thought it couldnt be made any better by maintenance, Assem wasnt going to accept this and eventually after replacing a part in the plumbing it was a lot better.
The grounds with the numerous pools and the waterslides are lovely and look more uptodate. I just wish we had better weather in our week as we really wanted to use them all.
The beach is across the road from the hotel and is easily walked to or there is a shuttle bus which in January goes to and fro constantly.it was well maintained and very nice but Im sure in the busy times it will be packed by 10am.
I would recommend this hotel to friends and family as a 3* but the pools and flumes/chutes would be great fun for kids and teenagers and I think this is why they are a 4* hotel.