We stayed at the Grand Plaza for one week and wished we could stay longer! The location of the hotel is perfect with excellent snorkelling off the jetty, The staff were all very friendly although we did get a little fed up of reps trying to sell you trips/ spa etc however the spa is worth a visit and the diving is amazing!
The rooms were very clean and the the grounds were kept beautifully, as were the pools.
The food was very good especially at the star fish restaurant which we visited for a special birthday and received a very warm welcome and a birthday cake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay