Ignore all the rubbish reviews, I'm not a snob, but have expectations, It is not 5 star as we expect, but in the Egyptian standards, you couldn't ask for any more.
Food is beautiful, something for everyone, including picky eaters (like my son)
Trips we went on St Catherines Monestary, Star Gazing in the Desert at night, camel riding, Quad Biking, Soho Shopping resort (free trip through your rep), and Naama Bay!
Get used to haggling, don't be afraid, Egyptians never get offended. If you get sunburnt, buy some Camel Milk and Sandalwood. Leave camel milk on for 20 mins, wash off, then whilst damp, rub a little sandalwood oil in your skin, you will be back in the sun the following day - Honest!!!!!!
There is a hotel nearby with a similar name, and I believe some of the rubbish reviews on here, were actually meant for that hotel. There is nothing to fault with this hotel.
Any family will love this holiday - Want to go back next year!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay