Just home from a weeks stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel.The rooms were large with 2 double beds and very clean. The complex was clean and well maintained. No shortage of sun beds. Poolside activities every day. We tried the spa and enjoyed having the full experience. The restaurant offered a very varied selection -so had no trouble finding something to eat. The staff were 1st class very polite and helpful especially Ibrahim, Raed & Amirar in the dining room, not forgetting Mohammed. Our towel guy and the young man (whose name I've forgotten) cleaning our room.
This was my mum's first time to Egypt and she was very impressed with the hotel and it's excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly laid on the shores of the Red Sea, with private 300 meters long sandy beach, own stunning Coral reef, 90 meters away walk on the hotel own jetty, The Sharm Grand Plaza reflects peacfulness, tranquility and comfort.The one and only resort in Sharm featuring a 2 double queen size bed in all rooms "160 cm wide", Our aim is for you to relax and enjoy the wide range facilities of pools, entertainment and Dinning experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Sharm Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm Grand Plaza Hotel Nabq Bay
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Plaza Resort
- Sharm Grand Plaza Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay