Sea Club is a part of a large resort complex consisting of three all-inclusive Sea Group hotels. We spent a week there in the end of October 2013.
+ large rooms with large bathroom and balcony;
+ rooms are in good condition and cleaned on a daily basis;
+ green gardens, clean territory;
+ huge selection of foods in main restaurant - everybody can find something;
+ very polite and friendly staff - everywhere;
+ lots of sun chairs on the beach and around the pools, not too crowdy at any time;
+ nice beach, house reef and jetty;
+ excellent snorkeling trip booked through resident dive club;
+ very nice desert safari booked through the independent operator selling next to the pool :)
+ good ticket discounts and free ride to the Sea Club Aquapark resort - kids loved that one!
+ suits well for both grown-ups as well as kids.
- no free Wifi (even in the lobby) although advertised on the tour operator's web page (Tez);
- avoid SPA as they cheat with the services (we were charged upfront for 1 h massage, but got only 30 minutes);
- drunk, impolite and noisy Russians - they are everywhere :(
- watch for your kids' stuff next to the pool (Russian kids stole my kid's swimming goggles and a pool ball left unwatched for few minutes);
Excluding the unpleasant SPA experience and annoying Russians, the overall vacation experience was very good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Charmillion Sea Club Resort - Sharm el Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Club Resort - Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Sea Hotel Nabq
- Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Charmillion Sea Club Resort - Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay