“An enjoyable holiday, although not 5 star”
Review of Jaz Mirabel Beach

Jaz Mirabel Beach
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed from the 21st august until the 28th. Overall we had a good relaxing holiday. We arrived at 10pm and were quickly checked in, taken to our room and shown where we could eat. Met Mohammed who said the table we sat on we could have each night, which got a bit boring. In the adult only restaurant it was clear that waiters had their favourite tables, may have been down to tips, as during the breakfast sitting we got cpmpletely ignored by abdo, who we found to be very rude. Lunch we mainly ate at the snack bar, which by the last few days I ended up fetchin my own drink after ordering one and waiting 15 minutes for it, hence one of waiters came over and apologised. Evenings we're spent in the adult only one, where Mohammed looked after us and made our drinks ready without tipping! He is a very hard worker and never any different between tables. The lad making the omelettes was very good, quick and I found I could eat something in a morning thanks to his lovely omelettes. The chefs were very helpful always around to ask them about the ingredients in the food. Very clean restaurant.
The room was beautiful always clean and we had a view over the pools, lovely to sit on the balcony and seethe people put and about. Our cleaner was very good and made every effort to talk to us when he saw us, the towel art was fab too.
Reception were friendly and helpful although I am not sure how well complaints are dealt with as when I did complain about a large group of. Children being drunk and shouting very rude things all they said was we can't do anything as they have a wristband on , so maybe I should have done what ever I wanted!!!!
We found the waiters at night very hit and miss, in the lobby very polite and friendly. The lads serving outside would be very friendly the first few days, having a laugh and a joke but. By about day 4/5 they seemed to ignore u, forget ur order, or just not bring it to u as they had new people to attend to and try and get a tip from. It is very obvious who tips, as they get the service .
We had the a la carte meal in the Italian, it was ok, but not my favourite.
The pools were very clean and the staff worked hard to keep them this way, although we were dissociated that because people save sun beds we could not get near the pool closest to our room, we had to go right to the far pool
The beach although not nice sand, was beautiful we enjoyed snorkelling and walking along the. Jetty.
The Thomson reps we found weren't very approachable, Hannah we found to be very miserable each time we spoke to her, so we did not return with questions etc 3 reps in on area, yet if u need one they all work the same hours, can't see the point in this!
Although their seems to be a lot of negatives, we did have a really enjoyable holiday, and met some lovely people. I would not say it is a five star hotel. Very inconsistent. Staff need to be more consistent. On returning home at sharm Airport we were told there were no seats for us and we would have to pay £50. We stood at the counter and said we weren't paying it as the ti let's stated 2 return flights, we think the man was trying to get himself some money.

4  Thank laura250
LucyMoore85, Guest Relation Officer at Jaz Mirabel Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Guests,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Jaz Mirabel Beach.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and check in was quick and smooth for you.
We do regret if you experienced any issues during your holiday and please know that complaints and feedback are very important to us during guest stay and enable us to progress further in pleasing our guests.
The hotel offer different color of wristband for children and under 18 years age, also informational signs are available in all bars of not allowing alcohol drinks

It is lovely to read you were pleased with your room and it was always clean and you were impressed with the towel art your cleaner left you.
Tipping is entirely at our guests’ discretion, there is no differentiation in the service given to our guests, if they choose to tip or not. We are very serious in observing such issue and our hardworking, obliging staff are more than happy to assist every single one of our guests within the resort.
We are happy to announce we have been awarded with the prestigious “Certificate of Excellence” due to the consistent positive feedback received from our guest’s comments and high recommendations.
Once again thank you for your comments
We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Jaz Mirabel Beach

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was my second year of having a holiday at the Jaz Mirabel Beach, I didn't think after last year they could be better but they were ............ the hotel, staff and facilities are excellent and I have only been back one day but am already planning my holiday for next year there.

The rooms are very well equipped and the housekeeping is of the highest standard with nothing being too much trouble for the staff, the pools are excellent with several to choose from and all being kept clean and safe, the food is of a high quality with so much too choose from that you are spoilt for choice, the poolside bars are friendly with the staff and very attentive and the animation team were such fun that I have come home fitter than when I left for my holiday.

All in all the hotel and it's staff are wonderful and I will be recommending it too all my friends and family and am definitely going back again next year.

Dawn Pigott

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea and pool view are fantastic
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guests,
Thank you for your lovely review on your recent stay with us at The Jaz Mirabel Resort, we are so pleased to hear that you had another fantastic holiday with us.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, especially the wide variety of food we provide.
It is great to read that the animation team played such a big part in the enjoyment of your holiday, and that you felt taken care of by the entire team of staff.
Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back again next year.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel was stunning, rooms very clean and spacious, we stayed in block m and the cleaner couldnt b anymore helpfull and provided brilliant towel art everyday!!
staff in hotel were fantastic, abdo and abdel from pool bar were fabulous and didnt look for tips like i have read on here, we tipped £1 a day (which i felt was more than fair considering u never had to leave ur lounger for a drink!!) they were both very pleasant and friendly, ahmed and fadl from the bar upstairs were also a very good waiters, mahmoud and waleed made sure we had a great spot by pool everyday and kept our little boy entertained everytime they walked by! Animation team were great with kids with exception of "miss haggis" her attitude was disgraceful and was anything but a kids entertainer. (She is only complaint i have about hotel) food was ok, plenty of choice, snack bars lovely. Navy divers that go about the pool were a bit annoying 1st couple of days but then eventually became friends and brightened up the day woth a bit of banter. All staff were great with our little boy , even shopkeepers . Would defo recommend for a nice relaxing holiday x

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guests,
Thank you for choosing The Jaz Mirabel beach for your recent stay in Sharm el sheikh.
We are so pleased you had such a lovely time with us here and you were impressed with the hotel, rooms and staff.
Thank you for all your comments, we have taken note and will use any information to allow us to provide an even better experience for our guests.
We hope to welcome you back sometime in the near future and we appreciate your recommendation of the Jaz Mirabel Beach.
Warm Wishes

Reviewed September 6, 2013

my wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks from the the 13th august and had a really lovely time, couldn't find fault with anything. Ask for room 2314 it is huge with a balcony and a sea view, the shower was almost as big as the bathroom. On booking we just requested a standard room this was far beyond our expectations and we were really impressed!!! Food was excellent take a pair of jeans or trousers so you can eat in the adults only restaurant and make sure you have mohammed as your waiter. We used the private beach most days and were well looked after,the sea was warm and the fish plentiful. We did a few trips make sure you go to the old market and go on a vip cruise you are well looked after and nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend this hotel and would definitely go back!!!!

Room Tip: ask for room 2314
3  Thank dominic c

Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for your review on your recent stay with us at The Jaz Mirabel Resort.
It is great to hear that our rooms exceeded your expectations, and that you enjoyed relaxing on our beach.
Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We arrived back from the holiday on 2nd September, having spent a week at the incredible Jaz Mirabel Beach. We traveled as a couple with our daughter and her friend, both 15.

We were initially cautious to travel due to unrest in other parts of the country .... Can honestly say that it did not impact us in any way, and if anything, it was probably one of the safest places to be!

Our first time in Egypt and we definitely be going back.. Probably even to this hotel.

The hotel: wonderful, clean, cool areas, beautiful, stunning even. Huge complex, but easy to navigate around (ignore the map you get given, it is useless!)

The hotel staff: friendly, helpful, our cleaner left us some wonderful towel art which was such a lovely touch. Almost all bar staff cannot do enough for you. The customer service from the front desk too is exceptional. We had a problem with the safes in the room on the first night, they were fixed within 10 minutes - and we didn't arrive until gone 11pm. Excellent service.

The pool staff: could not do enough. Special mention has to go to Osama, such a character. He made the holiday. Thank you sir! Also to Gamel who was a joker (hope you enjoy my shoes!), and the other 'Towel Team' - all friendly

The tour reps: very friendly, easy to get on with, informative with honest information and assessments. Ashleigh especially .... she was brilliant and is a credit to Thomson.

The rooms: (2285 & 2287) clean, very spacious, cool, huge and opulent. Ignore the other reviews about 'decoration', yes there was some mildew around the Air Con Vents, but they are in use 24 hours a day and don't affect your use of the room, so moaning about them and the decoration in general is just plain nit picking. The cleaner does a superb job every day of cleaning the room, that is all you need to be concerned about. You use your room on an all-inclusive holiday for storing your belongings, changing and sleeping. You are barely in it, so why take the trouble to moan about it?? It serves a purpose, end of. We have stayed in hotels in London, top hotels too, and the rooms are tiny and cramped, yet cost almost as much per night as you pay for the whole holiday! It is all about perception.

The resort: absolutely beautiful. Simply stunning. Also huge, but you find your way around easily enough (again, ignore the map you get given!). The gardens are so well maintained it is untrue.

Ok, always a couple of downs, but these were totally not anything that could have been changed. The beach is very sharp on your feet, but the point of these reports is to help, so make sure you get proper shoes. The sea is also incredibly shallow. I love to swim and had hoped to get out in the sea proper. However, still able to snorkel and saw some amazing fish. The sea was very warm and absolutely safe but do remember to take sea shoes (although you can buy some at the shops on complex, and barter a good price too). That coral (and the beach shale) is sharp!!

Evening entertainment is not very adult based. Saying that the two teenagers enjoyed it, mostly down to the energetic and enthusiastic entertainment team who put everything into ensuring you have the best time possible. Usual British resort fare - Mr. & Mrs. Hotel, Magic Show, Karaoke etc - great to pass the time, but not something you would necessarily pay to go to see.

A note of caution here - (again a note, not a criticism of the hotel) We traveled with two 15 year old girls. The younger male attention (from the Staff) was slightly worrying but the girls kept them in their place. Beware that the culture of the country is that women are second class citizens, a few times when I was left on my own I would be 'passed over' by the bar staff and almost ignored in the shopping complex on site until my partner returned, when magically I was visible again. Not a complaint at all, just something to be aware of.

Similarly in the shopping area, be prepared to be hassled into the shops and expected to buy when you go in there. You will be given (cheap, tatty) trinkets for free as an inducement, but that is because you will then be expected to part with cash in the shop and at times they can get a little aggressive, but if you are not interested, then avoid the shops. It was a shame because my partner (bizarrely for a male) enjoys shopping and browsing, but it certainly put us off. Again, not a complaint of the hotel but something to be aware of - forewarned is forearmed!

The alternative, and thoroughly recommended, is to go to Soho Square, which is an open air (important to remember due to the heat!) shopping complex/mall. You can shop here freely and WILL NOT be hassled if browsing, although you will get the hard sell if you show an interest in an item - infinitely more enjoyable though than being hassled INTO shops! Although we went on the Thomson trip, we would advise getting a taxi through the hotel as not only can you agree the price, but also a time for collection (it is open from dusk until 4AM! shops shutting at about 2AM) and this is better than the 2.5 hours you get with Thomson. It was heaving when we were there as there are hotels within the Square and the residents spill out into the bars and restaurants, making them very busy. It took over 30 mins to get served in the bar we went to, which cut into the shopping quite a lot - a note possibly for Thomson to consider extending their own trip instead.

We went on the Thomson Red Sea cruise and it was INCREDIBLE and FANTASTIC. Yes you can get a similar trip cheaper, from the people constantly walking around the pool and trying to sell trips to you, but these are not approved by Thomson, and I would not have been keen trying to claim on my holiday insurance if something had gone wrong on such a trip. From the beginning it was excellent, Ahmed the trip guide was genial, and spent over an hour chatting with my partner about the conflict in Egypt, Syria and also our own quirky government, he was genuinely interested in us as people and where we had come from, and clearly well educated. The professional divers were also brilliant, they knew where to go to show you the best fish whilst snorkeling, even moving some of the rocks/coral to encourage the fish to swim up so you could see them better. They were friendly, chatty, and more than happy to answer questions, or help with all abilities of swimmers. The lunch was fantastic, and they were happy to entertain the kids to allow the adults some quiet time after lunch. My partner is not a snorkeler and we were concerned about paying so much for him not to really enjoy the experience, but he was perfectly happy standing on the boat taking photos of us snorkeling, and also splashing around/floating in the sea off the boat when it moored for the snorkeling. He had a great time, as did we with the fishes! A stunning experience, better than could have imagined.

We ate primarily in the Adult's Only restaurant, and there were no problems with the two teenagers joining us. We ate in the Family restaurant on one night to see if the food was more 'child friendly' but it was more or less the same, just noisier and without the calm and waiter service at the Adult restaurant.

The food too was fantastic and the range of foods, breads, cheeses, meats, etc was just incredible. We were quite careful with the fruit and salads, and none of us were ill, as others who have reviewed appear to have been (could also be the constant use of the hand sanitisers outside the restaurants - brilliant idea - and the little bottles we took with us). There was a little bit of upset stomachs towards the end of the week, but nothing which spoiled the holiday at all. I missed breakfast one day as I was not feeling great, and the waiter upon hearing where I was, immediately went into the kitchen and got a plate with 'helpful' foods on it for my partner to bring over to me. Similarly the pool staff/bar staff were also very helpful, bringing mint teas and water to help - excellent service.

There are themed evenings every night where the food offered changes slightly - one night my partner had shepherds pie and Lancashire hot pot together, and said it was the best shepherds pie he had ever had, even in England! They do try and cater for everyone's needs, especially given the strong Russian influence among the guests at the hotel. We did however mention to the Guest Relations manager who chatted with us as we were waiting for our coach back to the airport, that as a suggestion more 'British/American' style desserts would be a good addition (custard, apple pie, etc), as opposed to just 'fancy' desserts which you would find in patisseries in Spain or France. Again, a slight niggle, certainly not a complaint. We ate our 'a la carte' meal in the Italian and were stunned to find that we would get 4 courses - we were stuffed after 2, struggled with the 3rd and couldn't eat the 4th at all. The food was brilliant and stunningly prepared.

Overall, we were not quite sure what to expect from the reviews we had read. We expected a good hotel and friendly staff, but the reality was that the hotel, staff, and holiday was beyond anything we could have imagined. We were very lucky that the hotel was only at 40% capacity, because that meant we never had to wait for food or drinks, and while the pool understandably got busy at times, it was never a problem. Thankfully other governments views on flights and holidays to the area worked in our favour!

A quick note on the heat - it was HOT! Most days were 45C +, even 40C+ in the shade. We never had a problem getting shade - and were next to the pool all day so just dipped in and out of it, or sat in it reading to deal with the heat. All of the rooms and the common areas (bars, restaurants, reception) were air conditioned so it was never really a problem. Do make sure though that you cover up, drink plenty of water (it is free flowing and all mineral water so don't worry about that) and use high SPF - the most common cause of illness is Sunstroke due to the intense heat which we as Brits will never ever experience here, and the huge changes in temperature, not the food/water as such (even the locals do NOT drink the water, they drink bottled). It really isn't worth shelling out for a beautiful holiday and ruining it by spending the whole of the first day in the Sun, and the rest of the week in bed sick.

Do be aware though, that if you go when we did (late August) not only will it be hot (at night it is still 35C+), but the sun rises at 4am and starts to set from 4pm, meaning that your body clock takes some adjustments! I was waking at 6am thinking it was 8am due to the height of the sun, and by 4pm you think it is 6-7pm due to how low the sun has become! Having been used to still being by and in the pools in Spain etc at 6/7pm it is strange! We did ask about the sun/temp in Winter as a possible alternative holiday. Whilst it is still warm, around 25C+, the sun is only up for about 8 hours, starting to drop from about 2/3pm - just a note of caution from those who know!

We would definitely go back to Jaz Mirabel Beach, it was friendly, welcoming, calming and everything that we had wanted from our holiday. A huge thank you to all the Staff who really do make the holiday such a fabulous experience, and one that you would want to repeat with them.

Room Tip: Rooms that do not face the pool would not seem to have much, if any view at all. Ask for pool view...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Fiona F

Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write such a detailed review of your stay with us here at Jaz Mirabel Beach.
We are thrilled you choose our hotel for your first trip to Egypt and we could exceed your expectations.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments regarding our staff and our selection of food, it is our pleasure to be able to take care of you and ensure your holiday is as smooth and as good as possible and it is very important we are able to satisfy our guest’s needs in the restaurants.
Once again I would like to thank you for all of your feedback , it is all taken into consideration in order for our hotel to progress even further.
We hope to welcome you back very soon and to our hotel and will await your return.
Warm Wishes

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We visited for 11 nights between 25th August-5th September, overall we had a really relaxing holiday but certainly not five star and somethings need improving. The one huge plus was the gorgeous weather which was 40+ most days with not a cloud in sight, the breeze on the beach helped to keep us cool when sunbathing.
Our three main gripes were the cleaning, food and the service we experienced at the hotel.We are not a fussy couple & were not those people that take pictures of minute bits of mould, dust etc but the cleaning in our room was very poor.We come back to the room each afternoon to lovely towel art but I would have preferred they spent the time cleaning the room & the bathroom particularly. Especially as myself & my partner were ill with the tummy bug for a few days & many others at the hotel were too so this is something they should really look at improving to stop germs spreading etc.
We ate most evenings in the adult restaurant as he food seemed a lot fresher and it was also quieter than the family restaurant which we used for lunch times. There was a lot of beef and one night we had roast beef, yorkshire pudding & roast potatoes which was delicious but compared to other resorts we have been to there was not much choice as we have had in three star resorts. There were some dishes in the curry corner not labelled up so each night people would have to find the chefs to ask what they were which could do with changing.
The main issue we had was the service in the adult restaurant which was really poor, we were offered one drink when seated but would then never see a waiter again even though there were plenty around. On a few occasions we were left at the end of the meal with all our plates on the table as no one was emptying them and were never offered another drink.At the family restaurant you can serve yourself drinks but there isn't the option in the adult restaurant so you go thirsty until your finished. The annoying thing was that there was clearly a preference by the waiters towards people who tip them or people who have returned to the hotel, these tables never waited for a drink, were seated, waited upon and given first class service. We always normally tip on holiday but never once had good enough service during the whole holiday to tip any of the waiters in the restaurants; two members of staff though were fantastic- Mohammed who worked on the outside terrace on an evening and Happy, smiling Osama around the pool.
We tried both the Italian and Lebanese restaurant and both were fantastic, in the italian restaurant they serve heineken beer in ice cold cans which my partner was pleased about.
We had also pad for a late check out when we booked the holiday but on our last day we left the beach to return to the room to find that we could not get in.We then had to walk up to reception to remind we had a late check out which I wouldn't expect to have to do at a five star resort.
We were in a room to the left of the complex overlooking the beach which was lovely but the noise from the neighbouring hotel's club/bar was so loud it would interrupt most people's sleep -particularly if you were trying to get children to sleep. It didn't bother us too much but again not something you would expect from a five star hotel.
We have been to many three,four & five star hotels across the world and have been more impressed with the three star resorts we have visited in the past than we were with the Jaz Mirabel Beach resort. You can't beat it for constant sunshine and high temperatures and we had a really relaxing holiday but don't come expecting five star service or any level of luxury.....or a drink!

1  Thank lola30
LucyMoore85, Guest Relation Officer at Jaz Mirabel Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear Guests,

Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing The Jaz Mirabel Beach Hotel for your vacation.

We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your evening in the Italian and Lebanese A la carte restaurant.

We provide a seven day themed buffet in order to ensure that there is a plentiful variety throughout your stay and we aim to cater for all of our guests by providing different culinary options. We are sorry to hear that these were not to your taste.

We are sorry to hear that your some of your expectations were not fully met, and that you were not fully satisfied with our housekeeping service. All of our staff are trained to the same high level and appreciate the importance of cleanliness throughout the resort.

Tipping is entirely at our guests’ discretion, there is no differentiation in the service given to our guests, if they choose to tip or not. Our hardworking, obliging staff are more than happy to assist every single one of our guests within the resort.
The standard check out time within the hotel is 12:00, which means that the room keys will not work.
Anyone with a late checkout time needs to re-activate their cards at Reception to allow entry into their room for the remainder of their day.

Lastly, we would like to thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hopefully hosting you once again at The Jaz Mirabel Resort.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We travelled as a couple, 26 and 28 years old, between August 18th and September 1st, we stayed in room 1389.

This hotel is amazing! We loved our stay and really didn't want to go home. The hotel runs like a well oiled machine, and then gets its heart and soul from its fantastic staff!

Check in was quick and effortless, before we knew it we had our all inclusive wrist bands on and was en route to our room on the back of a golf buggy! The buggy driver even carried our cases all the way up to our room!

The room was faultless, comfy, spacious and spotlessly clean! And to top it all off we had an amazing full sea view!
Ahmed, our cleaner kept the room spotless, fully stocked up with bottled water and left us the most amazing towel art and even fresh flowers some days!

The pool area was lovely, some days we didn't make it down until 11am but we always found a sun bed with shade in the area we wanted! Abdul was our poolside waiter who brought us drinks constantly and was very friendly! Also the newspaper guy walked round all the pool areas and beach so as soon as you lay on your sun bed you really do not have to move until its time for a swim!

The beach was just as good as the pool area, we still received waiter service, plenty of sun beds and the sea was amazing! We bought our sea shoes from one of the hotel shops from a nice guy called Tony, £16 for two pairs, they were very good quality knock off O'neils, or Faux'neils as my girlfriend liked to call them! There were camel man and women selling jewellery but they never bothered us, we normally picked our beds a few rows back from the front anyway just to make sure.

The food was great, always plenty of choose from, something for everybody! I really enjoyed the local Arabic foods and we both loved the British and Mexican nights! We ate at the Italian and Moonlight Al La Carte's, both were lovely. We used the adult restaurant, men do have to wear long trousers which I totally agree with, it's only right people make an effort at dinner and besides the restaurants are air conditioned so what's the big deal?! The only thing I did have an issue with is that there were children in the adult only restaurant, some as young as ten, to me it should be for 18+ or maybe 16+ at a push!

The bars we used in the evening were great, service was flawless, cocktails were delicious, the entertainment was the usual holiday style singers, but one singer named Shartan really stood out, he was fantastic!

We really loved our holiday and didn't want to come home and will definitely return!

Like I said before all the staff are amazing but here are just a few special mentions!

Ahmed our cleaner, always checking the room was ok!
Abdul our poolside waiter, from the blue bar, always had 5 minutes for a chat and a cold beer for me!
Mohamed from the adult restaurant, was always there to greet us as soon as we walked in, and swiftly brought our drinks and made sure the glasses were always full!
Tamer the waiter, he started working at the jaz mirabel beach the same day we got there and he soon became my new best friend! Nothing was ever too much trouble for him! Absolutely fantastic guy!
Mohamed, Sherif and the rest of the guys from the Oriental Flair bar, very friendly guys who kept the gin flowing!
Jodi the guest relations manager, a lovely girl who is very helpful! And so was Ashleigh our Thomson rep, she was very friendly and very knowledgeable about Sharm and Egypt.

To summarise, this hotel is awesome, everyone who disagrees is a liar.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CANDC2011
LucyMoore85, Guest Relation Officer at Jaz Mirabel Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Guests,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive review on your recent stay with us at The Jaz Mirabel Resort, we are so pleased to hear that you and your partner had such a fantastic holiday with us.
We are delighted that our standard of service, cleanliness and the friendly atmosphere of our Resort exceeded your expectations and that you consider our hotel to be of top quality, clean, well run and efficient .
Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our staff in making your stay such an enjoyable one, they really are a credit to us and we are very proud of their achievements.
We will pass on your comments to our teams, with a special praise for those employees who you have identified by name.
It is also great to read that you enjoyed the wide variety of food we provide, and that you liked your meals in the Italian and Moonlight a la carte restaurant.
I would like to clarify that the minimum age requirement for the adults only restaurant is currently 12 years old, but we thank you for your feedback on this.
We look forward to welcoming you both back again very soon for another brilliant holiday with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
#10 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Steigenberger Alcazar
Steigenberger Alcazar
#1 of 33 in Nabq Bay

Been to Jaz Mirabel Beach? Share your experiences!