“Marvellous hotel”

Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Motherwell, United Kingdom
“Marvellous hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

i have just had the most marvellous holiday at the Jaz mirabel Beach.everything was first class from the bedrooms that were spotless to the food and facilities i just could not fault it so much so we intend another visit next year.a special word about the staff all very helpful and anything you asked for was no trouble.from Mohammed and khaled in the blue bar next to the pool to our favourite Dina in the adult restaurant she was lovely and so attentive. when i read some of the reviews i wonder if i was at a different hotel.my wife had to call on the services of the hotel doctor what service.he came to our room at 1.30am and treated my wife he set up a saline drip plus other mdication then stayed until they took effect excellent i doubt if we could the same level of service in our NHS

Room Tip: we were allocated room 2323 first class although we change because of the 40 odd steps to room 2123...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,278)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

I currently have hoilday blues after been home a week, I would love to be back there !
I have been to many top hotels in the carribean and this one was just as good, there were somthings I would change but thats only if I wanted to be really petty.

I dont understand how people can complain about this hotel, its clean, friendly, all-inclusive and the weather is hot all the time, not a cloud in the sky !!

Me and my friend stayed for 1 week we was advised that the male staff would be OTT with us and never leave us alone but this is not true the staff was nice and friendly and would take no for an answer, we had a lovely room that over looked one of the pools, its was always clean and tidy and we had no issues with it, the hotel is big but I see this as a good point I hate been packed in round the pool with no space for myself, at this hotel there are 2sun beds per person (well in sept there is) which ment plenty of room and no getting up early to reserve beds - tip the towel bed and he reserves them for you every morning, the restaurant was big and has a family side and adult side BONUS no screaming kids, there is a good selection of food for each breakfast, luch and dinner the only down side when eating in the main restaurant is that you are waiter served for drinks but they are so busy at times it is slow reciving your drink a better idea would be self serve or a little bar were you can go order and recive there and then, the snak bar is again waiter service but you do recive straight away, the 3 al a carte restaurants are brilliant, such good food and service.

The beach is a short walk away if you plan on going take some good shoe's with rubber sole's !! the beach is 10% sand and 90% grit / shells, not nice to walk on at all, we only went once to the beach due to the rough sand, but the pool was lovely again clean and calm so nice and easy to relax, with waiter service wich is constant, be warned as this can make you even lazier and get you drunk very quickly as we discovered lol, again tip the bar man (you look after him he will look after you) the only people we tiped was the towel boy bar man and cleaner, these workers are on about £3.00 a day for a 12 hour shift 7 days a week for 6 weeks then have 2 week off so if you tip them every coupple of days they are more than thankfull !

There is a little shopping area in the hotel that has all you could need, dont buy straight away and from the first shop you walk in to as some have the same for cheaper, as for the chemist make sure you haggle with them I needed deli belly tablets and they started at £20.00 and dropped to £5.00 ! none of the shop keepers were as I expected them to be I expected to be pushy and to not take no for an answer but they were fine.

I would 100% revisit this hotel and I would recomend this to any of my friends.
I always maintain that any complaint on here are from 10 bob million air Londoners, who carnt afford anything any better but expect it to be the hotel that they cant afford, me been from Yorkshire I say it as it is and this hotel is what you see in the brochures its lovely.

Sorry for the bad spelling lol !

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view, if lazy or not good on foot go for lower floor, we went for a higher floor and...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
12 Thank RD03BEX
Carnoustie, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and will keep going back. The staff were excellent and very friendly and did everything we could ask for to keep us happy. I have difficulty understanding the comments of some other holiday makers and can only assume that their expectations and standards are extremely high. There were a lot less folk here this year but that was due to a combination of the aftershock of the revolution and the fact that we came 2 weeks too early but the upshot was that there was plenty of space around the fabulous pools and the drinks were served quicker. The food is great and a very good choice plus 3 theme restaurants to back up the 2 large standard ones. Despite some comments about children this is a child friendly atmosphere and many families use the hotel because of that... The hotel will respond very quickly to any complaints if they are given the chance...the trouble with some is that they only complain when they get home which is a bit unfair on their part. Although things were a little quieter this year due to the recent troubles I have never enjoyed myself so much and thank the Manager and all the Staff for making this year a very happy experience. We look forward to seeing our Egyptian friends again next year. John and Kath Thornton.

Motherwell, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2011

just got back today from a wonderful 2 week holiday at jaz beach. rooms were huge clean and cleaner constantly left room immaculate and towel sculptures on the bed.pool area and boys at blue bar spoiled us rotten keeping our towels out on our loungers and constanlty refreshing our drinks thanks khaled and mohd.
food was great lots of choice and we were all spared pharohs revenge plenty of hand gel available. staff in al nakheel fab especially Dina Lobna and Mohd . they were all so attentive to us and never was anything a problem.weather really hot but acworked so well needed a duvet on the bed.
would recommend this hotel without hesitaion. we are so sad to be home and cant wait to return,

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank dib17
chester, cheshire.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

tomson flight cancelled and I had to move to another hotel - mirabel - 3 hotels on one site. nice gardens, lobby, restaurant, my room was separated from the sofa bed area which would be
great for privacy if more than 2 staying, lovely food.

one negative - air conditioning was useless, had I been staying I would have requested it be fixed or another room. so no sleep as the heat was suffocating.

lovely - but not as nice as the royal grand azure down the road where I had stayed.

Room Tip: not there long enough to explore the whole site. it did appear to be quite well situated, ie rooms...
3 Thank denisebradshaw
Rotherham, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

we stayed here 4 1 night there was no lights no air con nothing fot the kids to do i would say its for couples. this hotel wasnt a patch on the hotel we paid to stay we couldnt even take our kids into the restaurant we had to go and find another restaurant it took ages for the drinks to come the food wasnt upto much i wont be going to this hotel

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank lizi69
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

Reading the reviews after bookin i was a little worried about staying at this hotel i need'nt have!!!the staff were great really friendly couldnt do enough for you! I had had a lot of warnings before we went to egypt as i was traveling with a female friend saying that we would be constantly hassled because we were two girls traveling together so we had prepared our selfs for this! coudlnt have been more wrong its the safest iv felt on holiday!!i dont know what is wrong with these people who have slated the hotel! the food was good especially in ala cart , waiters were polite sometimes u had a little wait for a drink if it was mega busy. yes there was some rude guests but you could stay at home and have the same. my friend suffered from a upset stomach but otherwise fine! the rooms are nice cleaned everyday towel sculptures made on beds!!true the beach isnt very nice very gritty but think its same all over sharm!!i really cannot understand these bad comments some people will find anything to complain about. as for cleanliness in dining room we never saw any off this dirty cutelry or inedible food would definatley return!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Rixos Seagate Sharm
Rixos Seagate Sharm
#1 of 32 in Nabq Bay
Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh

Been to Jaz Mirabel Beach? Share your experiences!