I stayed at this hotel for 10 nights which were Dec 6th to Dec 16th 2010 and had the time of my life!
The staff at reception were so helpful and very delighful to deal with, my favourite person at reception was Ezzat he was always there ready to help with anything I needed and service with a smile was always given even when I had ten questions a day he never frowned!! All of the reception staff were great though and they always had time for us and for this we are greatful so thanks guys.. Shaban was always smiling and ready to help!
All of the staff at the bars and restaurants were extremely pleseant and helpful and made it their business to make sure our needs were always met. Wael, Naser, Omar, Saad and Nader to name afew were complete stars everyday.
As for my room it was lovely I had no complaints it was cleaned everyday and I loved my walk in shower!!
We spent alot of time in The Spa...The manager was called Nagla and she has such a welcoming smile!
We visited there 3 days out of our time and had massages, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi and it was amazing. All of the team were friendly and very good at making sure you were comfortable and had everything you needed and I recommend it to everyone who visits. I think atleast one visit to the Spa is necessary when you visit but I am sure you will love it so much one visit won't be enough!!
Thank you for the great care Nagla and the whole team!!
I enjoyed the choice of food with 8 restaurants there is alwasy something to eat. I ate the salads and the fruits and never had any stomach problems so despite the things you hear about Egypt not all resorts have that problem as this one was very very clean.
All in all my experience was delightful and I will definately go again and recommend it to anyone. That being said I did recommend it to my brother and he arrived with his two sons the day I left!!
To all the management and staff at The Royal Albatros Moderna thank you for your excellent service and I look forward to seeing you all again someday in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay