A friend and I visited Sharm for the first time this month and stayed at this hotel, really pleased we did it was great.
First thing on arrival we were greeted by the reception staff who were very helpful and sent us straight for something to eat whilst they sorted everything out. We were then taken round to our room, which we were pleased with. The housekeepers keep your room so clean all the time and make sure you always have everything that you need.
The hotel itself is quite big but does not take long to find your way around. The hotel had so many different restaurants, I think 5 in total. Takes a little while to get to grips with what is where but always something that you will like. The Chinese and Indian restaurant is a must if you like both cuisines. Very delicious!!! There is also fresh doughnuts and crepes made daily.
The hotel has many different pools depending on what type of holiday you are looking for. Kids pool, active pool and a relaxation pool, all with pool bars close by.
The animation team are amazing and really good with the kids. They are always floating around to get you involved in things and to make sure you are ok and are having a good time. Lovely bunch of people who are always smiling and ready to make your holiday enjoyable, especially Chika! I couldn't have asked to meet a nicer more hard working person.
The staff at the royal albatros are all such hard workers. They seem to work around the clock to ensure all holiday makers have the best experience possible. Cant wait to go back and see many of them that we made such good friends with.
If your considering this hotel, trust me go for it! You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay