Me and my partner stayed in this hotel in early September and loved every minute of our stay.
When we arrived we were checked in immediately and had a buggy take us to our room with our suitcases. Shown us everything around the complex and was incredibly helpful.
Our room was lovely cleaned everyday and also always left us towel art which was gorgeous to come back to after a day round the pool.
The pools and aqua park are lovely we mainly sat around the aqua park with the double sunbeds as it was always good fun.
The food was amazing every night I don't think that I ever had a bad meal. There is the Italian, Asian, tagine, Mediterranean and beach bar to eat in also from 4 until 9 there are fresh pancakes and donuts with icecream inside.
My favourite is the Columbian coffee bar which serves the best coffees and frappachinos ever!!
We went on different trips the quadding and star gazing and the Tiran island boat trip which is highly recommended if you want to snorkel and see amazing fish. The beach at the hotel is lovely especially off the jetty, best idea is to take some bread off the jetty and the fishes will come out get some lovely photos.
Places we visited were soho square, naama bay and nabq bay. Soho square is lovely but if you want deals on anything naama bay is the place to be. But Nabq bay is amazing with tgi Fridays and hard rock café so nice to go and chill put with cheap drinks offering a free shisa pipe.
Such a lovely holiday and can't wait to return next year!
Love Lauren and Jack
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay