Just returned from staying at the royal alabtros moderna sharm el sheik. All I can say is WOW what a hotel, it is a huge hotel with lots lots to see and do with a lounge bar that makes the hotel a welcoming atmosphere where the bar staff especially Ahmed Salem who is the best bar tender around the whole complex and who is always up for a laugh and a joke. The lounge bar makes the hotel what it is and is always ready to welcome you. The rooms are huge and spotlessly clean and you will never be hungry or bored at any time.
The hotel is worth the 6th star and deserve to be awarded it.
Well done RAM, the staff and management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2004, the 5* resort has a dream location on the golden sandy beach on the new hotel zone of Nabq Bay, facing coral reefs in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea, and the shipwrecks of the nearby Straits of Tiran. The main building and the attached two-storey building are surrounded by resplendent gardens extending down to the beach. This elegant all inclusive resort is only 12 km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport, and 20 km from the famous Naama-Bay.Whether you're celebrating an anniversary or honeymoon, planning a family vacation in Sharm El Sheikh or just wanting to get away from it all, Royal Albatros Moderna is the perfect place for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Albatros Moderna Hotel Nabq Bay
- Calimera Royal Moderna
- Calimera Moderna Beach
- Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm El-Sheikh Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay