“wi-fi brilliant”

Sinai Excursions - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Sinai Excursions is a part British owned tour company based in Sharm el sheikh providing trips not only in Sharm but all over Egypt.Our team is a mixture of British and Egyptian which allows us to meet customer needs and exceed expectations time and time again.Our main aim is to ensure our customers receive a first class service for the best possible price. We guarantee you will not be disappointed.Sinai Excursions have a 24 hour cancellation policy, we are always on time, deliver exactly what's advertised and we really do go that extra mile to make your holiday special.Book with Sinai Excursions now and make your holiday one to remember.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
birmingham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wi-fi brilliant”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Brilliant service arrived with the unit as arranged and it worked really well and there communication in uk and sharm was first class

1 Thank birminghamchrissie

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Gateshead, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wi-Fi excellence”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Whilst at my chosen hotel of Jaz Mirabel Park, we only had an allowance on 150mb which between 2 adults and 2 young kids didn't even last 2 hours. There were options to extend the Wi-Fi, but we honestly felt that the prices charged were shear ridiculous and unrealistic. We were really happy when talking to a couple whom we sat next to mentioned Sinai Excursions offering the Wi-Fi device. The device was brilliant, allowing up to 4 devices being connected at once. There was an initial £50 returnable deposit for the device, with an option of £20 per week, or £35 for the two. It was arranged to be delivered to the gates at the hotel and we were met by a friendly guy who gave us a quick demonstration how to use it, after the week we simply arranged collection of the device and received the £50 deposit straight away.
So my word of advice is get in touch with Sinai Excursions to unleash the affordable Wi-Fi which your holiday will crave.
Thanks again to Nicola & co......... you really did make our holiday!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cairo Trip and WiFi Unit Rental”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Excellent Service from Nicola and the team at Sinai Excursions.

We booked a wifi unit for the week and ended up keeping it for 9 days in total which was much better value than the £1.60 per mb the uk networks wanted to charge.

It was dropped off and collected from our hotel which was convenient and the communication with Nicola was first class. She was respond to any questions we had the same day via email.

We also booked the private Cairo excursion to visit the pyramids

It went flawlessly, picked up from our hotel on time and collected at Cairo airport.

We had an amazing time it truly made our holiday and Shrief our guide was absolutely fantastic.

I would defiantly recommend trying Sinai Excursions they did not disappoint

1 Thank Sukendo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Efficient, Reliable, Great Service, Great Wifi!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Pre ordered a wifi unit for when arriving in Sharm happy to even deliver it at 10:30pm which I was really pleased with, unfortunately our flight was delayed but it was promptly rearranged for morning. Delivered by Amr who was pleasant and showed how it worked and made sure it was connecting.

The actual unit was a god send! Especially for FaceTime back home, viber calls and for browsing. No issues what so ever, I didn't expect it to be so fast to be honest with you!

From start to finish all communication via email with Nicola was spot on, never waited long on a reply and all questions answered.

Will definitely use Sinai Excursions in the future and have not hesitated in recommending to family & friends.

Cheers!

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WIFI unit, quad biking and dolphin swim”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Just got back from Sharm el Shiekh. Found Sinai excursions on facebook and saw that they had excellent reviews on here. When I arrived at my hotel I found out that the Sinai excursions office was at the end of my hotels beach. I decided to rent a WIFI unit and this was very good value for money as its expensive to ring home on normal calls so I used facetime. Whilst picking the WIFI unit up I looked at the other deals available. I booked the quad biking and the dolphin swim. The quad biking was a really good trip and I enjoyed it. It lasted around 2 hours and we stopped for a break half way through at a boudin tent for Egyptian tea and souvenirs. The guide was great and he told us all about Ramadan and Egyptian life. The dolphin swim was fantastic, its the first time I have swam with dolphins and I found it amazing! A man picked us up in a private transfer and he looked after us throughout the whole excursion. He took extra pictures of our dolphin swim and he also got our professional photos printed out very quickly as he seemed to know the people who worked at the dolphin centre. I would defiantly recommend booking any trips through Sinai excursions.