“Great hotel, bad Russians...”

Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Just returned back June 6, hotel, room, aqua park great. Food not so!! I am not a fussy eater at all, but there was not much selection for kids at the main restaurant. It would have been nice to have had more meat choices, like chicken and pork for example. The Italian and Indian were fantastic, food and service. I decided to tip the towel guy 100 Egyptian when we arrived, it worked a treat. Every morning we had towels placed on four beds in the exact place that we wanted. We also tipped one guy at the pool bar the same, he brought us drinks all the time to our sunbeds. So for £20 we got the superstar treatment, I would recommend this to everyone.
Down side are the Russians and Arab guests, they are so ignorant and rude... They obviously don't Queue for things where they come from, I had several occasions where I found myself showing them the back of the queue. Too my surprise each time they obliged!!!! It may be because I am not the smallest of blokes....
Kids loved aqua park, great for all ages.

As I said, petty about lack of selection of food for kids mainly in main restaurant.

Room Tip: Go for the family room, the basic room is too small for 4.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Percyfilth
M A, Manager at Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am writing to formally thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park Sharm El Sheikh. We strongly value guest feedback and use it to improve future services.

For your kind information that we have improved the kids corner in the buffet and we have added lot of kids items to the main menu. Would ask you kindly to give us another chance by visiting us again to prove that we have improved the services and that we have taken you notes as guidelines to the reach a higher level of guest satisfaction.

There are newer reviews for Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa

Reviewed June 11, 2013

OUTSTANDING STAFF AT THIS HOTEL BEST WE EVER HAD!
Second time we have stayed at this hotel now. We went at Christmas for two days to check it out as we knew it was not complete but had a good time anyway but on going this month a totally different experience the hotel is now finished and great for all the family. The staff and management are first class they cant do enough for you. Special thank you to moataz bar manager and Mahmoud and the lads behind the bars also the staff in the restaurants and our cleaner gereb for looking after all my family and friends so well we all love our holiday so much. We will be back soon cant wait.
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
MANY THANKS TOMO ANDREA KIDS + FRIENDS

2  Thank Tomo s

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to take the time to respond back to your review as I was particularly delighted to see that you were very pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Your positive comments about Moataz & Mahmoud from the Bars team is delivered to them in person.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the soonest .

Kind regards from all the team members to you and your respected family .

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We arrived on 23rd may for 2 weeks all inclusive and I was sceptical after reading the reviews on here before we left but I should not have worried!!
The hotel is fabulous and is well set out for families especially like ours which has younger children as well as older ones
We arrived around 6pm and checked into our 2 bedroom family suite which was located right by the amphitheatre
Our room was very modern and clean and overall we are very please with bothe the room and the location of it
We unpacked and went for some food in the main restaurant which serves its meals buffet style with different themes each evening
My heart sank as we have 3 children, twins age 6 and a 10 yr old son and my boys are very fussy only liking the usual junk food that kids eat
I'm a bit fussy also as I don't eat red meat but there was a pasta station so I could at least have some pasta IMF there was no chicken
The boys turned their noses upnatveverything and both my husband and I thought this would spoil our holiday as we have been all inclusive before but have had to go out of an evening to buy food that the boys would eat
We should not have worried as my husband asked one of the chefs for some Fries for the boys and we were served them by the executive chef Abou who told us that if we ever wanted anything specific to just ask and he would prepare it for us
We bumped into chef Abou a couple of days later and he invited me to show him how to cook some food that we would like
I cooked with him and the head chef from the Italian restaurant twice and I taught them my way of cooking a roast dinner and some salt and pepper chicken along with chicken and sweet corn soup and apple crumble and custard
He was very keen to learn dishes that we like in the uk and told me to tell our English friends that he would be more than willing to cook them what they required as the food is catered more for the Russian guests at present.
We could not have been more looked after food wise, we were treated like royalty whenever and wherever we ate at the hotel
The Italian was my favourite and the kids loved it in there also
Chef Abou made us crispy chicken strips most nights for the children and we even had shepherds pie
So if you arrive please do not be put off by the food just ask any chef and they will try their very best to make what you like
Breakfast and lucnch were no problem as my kids had toast, omelettes and pancakes along with cereal etc for breakfast and pizza, fish and chips, burgers and hotdogs are served from 1-4pm along with buffet food in the main restaurant and Indian restaurant
The pool was a god sen it's onlyn40cm deep and has various mini and a couple of bigger slides for the little ones but we could relax knowing they would not jump in the deep end when we were not looking !! Then the main aqua park have loads of slides that both my sons loved but my younger son was only allowed to go on with a grown up (our choice)
My older son was on the from the minute they opened until the minute they closed and our daughter spent her day on the mini slides in the shallow pool and colouring in on the sunbeds
The hotel is very close to the airport so you can get a taxi but please beware of fares being hiked up
I would pay £10 maximum or 100 Egyptian pounds
Money is best changed in Egypt if you need to as the rate is higher than what you would get in the uk and most shops take GBP
The entertainment was good but was repetitive but again I think if you spoke to the entertainment staff they would accommodate any ideas
Mohammad the bar man on the main bar near reception was very nice and did not let you glass become empty and was always smiling

The rooms were spotless and we had endless towel arrangements on our beds when we would return after a lazy day by the pool

The reception were always there to help as was the general manager of the hotel

The hotel is in an up and coming location with lots being built around it so in my opinion it can only get better
Overall this has been our best holiday to date and I think we have found the hotel we will be using for many more trips to Egypt And it's thanks to the staff and especially chef Abou -we can't thank him enough!!
We are already thinking of going at Christmas and I would definitely be staying at Sea Club
Aqua park if we do

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1222 which overlooked the quiet pool as we called it( the one with no slides ) I...
9  Thank Lori1977
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have just returned from a weeks holiday with my daughter.We had a lovely holiday please ignore any bad reviews. This hotel is lovely and clean and the staff and management really look after you so well. The food is lovely and the entertainment suits adults and children alike.I have no negative comments about this hotel.We really have had a brilliant time in every way possible. The management of this hotel is extremely proactive and is not found in the office but my being a active member of the team.I would definitely recommend this hotel to all English guests.Thank you so much too Mustafa and Mr Mohamed and all the chefs waiters and lifeguards for our wonderful holiday . My daughter Mairead and I will definitely be returning . Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Fran E

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Sea Club Aqua Park Resort and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Please feel free to let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay with us even more memorable.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2013

this hotel is absolutely fab !! great for families the staff carnt do enough for you treated us like royalty !! the food was lovely no complaints at all ,the rooms are immaculate and the cleaners are very attentive and do a fantastic job !! as you can tell I loved this hotel and would highly recommend this to anyone young or old ,singles or families !!

5  Thank kellyreynolds

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to see that you were generally pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us once more. The entire team and myself are always sincerely delighted to know that we have managed to meet the expectations of our guests and are always more than happy to be welcoming you back to the Resort.

Kind regards from all the team members to you and your respected family .

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I really had so much fun with my family in this hotel!..Everything was organized and the staff were absolutely amazing.Guys in the reception were so helpful and friendly especially Mohamed Hosny, who was so cheerful, Ahmed Hussein and Mohamed Gomaa were so kind too!
Bellman Mahmoud and Osama from the main restaurant were so sweet and very hardworking.
We also enjoyed the gorgeous view of the aqua park from our room and the aqua slides were so much fun i couldn't get enough of them !
you guys should try having dinner at the Italian restaurant, it was great!!

I didn't sleep well because i didn't want to miss a moment in this terrific hotel and i seriously hope to spend my honeymoon there!!! :)

if you wanna relax and get an excellent service from excellent people u gotta stay in Sea Club Aqua Park =)

1  Thank Ola K

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Sea Club Aqua Park and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. Your positive comments about some of the team members have been delivered to them in person.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

myself and my family are returning on june 19th for another 14 days, we stayed in January and were very satisfied with nearly everything about the hotel. the rooms are brilliant, clean and spacious, the pool area was very very well staffed with lifeguards who were more than happy to assist you in anyway they could. unfortunately as others have stated the food wasn't really of a very good standard, Im not a fussy eater at all but the main meals lacked any sort of flavour! A example of this was the chilli, it was more like mince in a tomato sauce, not in the slightest bit spicy! All this aside we are looking forward to our return as every other part of our previous holiday was great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Regarding the food issue kindly note that we have upgraded all our menus and we have worked on your comments and others comments too . Now the variety is surely satisfying our guests.
Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Warmest regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Sea Club Resort - Sharm el Sheikh
Aqua Blu Sharm
Aqua Blu Sharm
#45 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#94 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#3 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sea Beach Aqua Park Resort Managed by Blue Resorts
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa? Share your experiences!