Hotel location: It suited us with kids as we were 15mins from the airport. My suggestion would be to do as my wife did and check the location prior to travelling as I expected to be 15 / 20 min drive from main shop and this turned out to be the case. Service: This was excellent from Reda the lifeguard, Rana the children entertainer, Hesham in the restaurant, The omelette man is we called him, who did the eggs in the morning, The Head Chef who encouraged feedback and the Hotel Manager who was always visible and approachable. Aqua Park / Children Activities / Swimming Pool: For kids this is a great hotel and the children during the day are very well looked after. The aqua park was used by kids and adults and the swimming pools always seem to be a hive of activity. There were lots of sunbeds with fresh towels available and also one of the waiters making sure that you always had a drink or the offer of a drink! Rooms / Sleep Quality: We had a 2 bedroom apartment and it was of good quality with beds made everyday. Safe available in the room at no extra cost, fridge and Plazma TV in both rooms.
Value: This hotel is good value for money
Areas of improvement:
1) Wifi access
2) No Disco / Ampitheatre on whilst there, but this was due to open within a week of my departure, so the standard of the hotel, could only get better & better.
3) Evening entertainment, needs to be more vaired.
4) Salesman at the poolside should be reduced or restricted to certain times during a day - Would add that I booked a great snorkelling trip, so definitely recommended.
5) Food initially was quite bland and aimed towards the Russians, however as time went on this improved and continued to do so right up to our departure.
It was clear that the hotel had only been open 5 months, but by mid May / Early June this will be up and running on all fronts and I wouldn't hesitate to re-book to go back as it definitely offers, good value, great people, Excellent weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua park Family resort with 302 units (standard , family rooms & family Suites). 24Hrs All inclusive. Main Restaurant buffet breakfast lunch & dinner. Indian Restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Italian set menu restaurant serving dinner. Fish & chips corner and burger, hot dog, pizza from 13:00 - 16:00. 3 Different bars & Disco. Spa and GYM, tennis court, Amphitheater and kids club. Shuttle bus to the beach during the day every 30 minutes . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Club Aqua Park & Spa Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay