“Brilliant excursions couldn't have been in better hands!”

Bright Shark Diving Center
Ranked #9 of 19 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: The diving center within the Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm el-Sheikh.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed at RAM feb 2013, I had written a review on the hotel too but for some reason it is now removed??? Not realising BSD had their very own tripadvisor page, so here is my view on my experience dealing with the guys and this company in particular.

I booked a few trips with these great guys. I am an experienced diver and managed to get a reasonable price by block booking 5 days out with them and saved myself time and hassle by others too. I have been to Egypt many times (purely for scuba diving and sun) and I know what it is like to be hassled when you do want to catch a few rays to prove you were on holiday. these guys were no where near as bad as some sellers I have come across in Egypt including those reps paid by trusted uk companies cough cough !!

bright Shark staff were all nice but Eagle is mentioned by someone else and I have to echo exactly what she said, he was professional and i found it very easy to discuss all my requirements with him, even booking a quad bike which I was never interested in before, being I have sea legs... What was I missing lol, it was fun and I totally enjoyed the early dawn kicking up dust in the dessert. To see the sunrise amongst those stunning mountains of Sinai is something I would wholly recommend to everyone ! Now when I get back there I will not hesitate to book That again and I am sure my buddies will love it too..Next time guys I will be back and see u all soon !!

2  Thank mohamed p
Mahmoud R, General Manager at Bright Shark Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest Greetings from Royal Albatros Moderna Sharm-el-Sheikh's diving center - Bright Shark.

Thank you very much for your kind comments and the “5 out of 5 - excellent” rating you gave our trusted diving center.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you to our resort again soon, and I hope to speak with you personally to ensure your visit exceeds all your expectations.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

i hadn't dived for two years and i was advised to do the refresher course, which was excellent. we had a family trip to Tiran and Ras Mohamed and was made to feel welcome and the dives were great. The trips were family orientated everyone felt welcome.

2  Thank allan m

Reviewed February 24, 2013

When we used this company there was no instruction in the use of snorkelling equipment or if people could swim.. There was one instructor for about 30 people snorkelling so if you get into trouble you are on your own.. The boat was quite a distance away... Dangerous for families or weak swimmers!

They were also taking people diving (no training) which couldn't swim and roping them to the instructor... Very dangerous!! Also saw dives were taking place with half air in the tanks - the equipment looked old and some out of test.

Staff very confrontational at times and rude as well.. Wouldn't recommend!! I would find somewhere more professional along the coast or via a recommendation!

6  Thank Scuson
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Booked for 2 dives with my girlfriend, the first dive was not as I expected because of the unexperience diving instructor. 2nd dive was by far the best - great intstructor.

My wife and I had a cold and wrote this on our medical papers prior to getting in the boat - this was not accepted by the employes of Bright Shark Diving and we were told to fill out new papers and exclude this information, otherweise we would not be accepted on the boat. This was of course after we had payed for the whole trip and had arrived at the harbor.

We obviously felt that our safety did not matter as long as they had gotten their money.

I recommend everyone to explore and look for other diving companies prior to choosing one, there are probably other companies with a bit more experencie and professionalism.

2  Thank Sebastian K
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had 2 days diving with these situated in hotel went to thisslegorm and million hope enjoyed would use again

1  Thank richg1970