“Excellent trips! Great value for money!”
Review of Time Tours- Day Tour - CLOSED

Time Tours- Day Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Before going to Sharm i spoke with Mohammed from time tours on facebook from the first message you could tell he was very helpful and wanted to make your trip a unforgettable expirence. On arriving into Sharm i arranged with Mohammed to pick me up from my hotel to take me to his shop where we could look at all the excursions he offered. He wasnt pushy at all and simply advised us on the trips i wanted to book at no point did he try sell me anything more.

We booked 3 in total and they were all great. Firstly we went the glass bottom boat, I was told to be outside the front of the hotel at 10am for the taxi to pick us up not only was the taxi on time but even a few minutes early which is great as we were travelling with a 6 month old baby and i didnt want to wait in the heat. Hani was our taxi driver and once again another lovely guy who was helpful and a lovely cold aircon taxi!!

Secondly we went swimming with dolphins! What an amazing day and expirence. We had to take our pram with us and the minibus was full i contacted Mohammed and he immediately sorted this out and arranged for some of the people who had already been in with the dolphins to return to the hotel first rather than wait for the others this way there was more room in the minibus when we went back i honestly couldnt ask for anything more. Dolphins were great.

Last but not least QUAD BIKES!!! great trip like before you get picked up and taken to the place and shown in and the taxi driver said he will pick me up later and he did. Bikes were great would love to do this again when i go back to Sharm.

Also the most important thing was i mentioned to Mohammed i didnt have any internet on my phone... He took me to a shop over the road and spoke to the guy and got me a sim card which i put in my phone and had internet ALL WEEK for just £10!!! i mean what more could you ask for!!! if i would of gone to buy a sim card on my own im sure i would of paid a lot more! so thank you so much Mohammed for going out of your way to help me!!!

1  Thank Tal V

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Spoke to Mo months before hand and arrange a meeting when we arrived. Picked me up from the hotel and booked our trips in his office. I booked cairo but after a few days I went and cancelled because of the trouble there, Mo coulnd't have been more understanding. No hassle and I booked a few others with him instead.

Gives you honest advice too, cost himself money as I was struggling with the heat and I wanted to do Colour canyon but he advised me not to as it was so out there I would have been in hell.

Also, we booked tiran Island, and my younger brother ended up with a huge blister from sunburn on his foot and was told by the doctor to stay out of the water for a few days. Mo rescheduled us no probelm at all, I didnt have to do anything and it was at short notice.

Great service, and I cannot recommend him enough.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had arranged to meet with Mohammed before we left the UK for our holiday. He arrived at the pre-arranged time and took us to his office where he gave us drinks, made us feel welcome and was very friendly. He even took us in the shop next door for our scarves for quad biking as he knew we did not like bartering.

First Trip - Ras Mohammed Boat Trip (paid extra to have 1 introductory dive for 2 of us) - picked up on time and taken to the port where we were kitted out with our scuba diving equipment and we were then taken to the boat. Very clean and quite a small group so there was plenty of places to sit/sunbathe. it was my first ever dive (husband has done it before) and the safety brief was clearly explained by the instructor, have to say he was excellent, even when I was in the water having palpations he calmed me down and took me down very gradual to make me feel at ease. Snorkelling was also good but have to say I prefer Tiran Island (but that is just my personal choice). Lunch (very tasty) and drinks (maybe could have done with a few more on board) were included in the cost. The photographer (£20 for CD) was very good and he did took some excellent pictures - anyone who can get a good picture of me must be awesome at their job. Overall a great day out.

Second Trip - VIP Day - again picked up on time. In the morning we went quad biking (I had never done this before but husband and daughter had), which we really enjoyed. Half way through you stop for drinks and have a camel ride and then drive back to the centre on the quads. Had to say the guide was excellent. Pictures taken were good (£6 for 3). You are filmed throughout - the DVD costs £15 which we bought and paid with £20, he had no change so said he would leave it with the DVD at our hotel the following evening, surprise surprise there was no money with the DVD (this is no reflection on Mohammed as it is an independent person) but be aware that taking plenty of different change may help.

We then went on the mini-bus to the beach for the rest of the activities - when we arrived the tour guide just said "enjoy the rest of your day and see you later" - we now did not have a clue what we were doing - my husband had to ask the beach staff what was going on with lunch - maybe for future if the guide explains everything before leaving!

Watersports, speedboat, snorkelling and lunch (Burger King) all good (again you can buy a photo CD for £15).

Also we thought the VIP Day was meant for smaller groups so we were quite surprised when there was 19 people on our day which meant we were waiting around quite a lot.

Overall a good day but would have been better in a smaller group and information when you arrive at the beach.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Me and my boyfriend booked on the VIP safari trip which includes quad biking for about 3 hours, camel ride, banana boat and water sofa ride with lots of pictures taken and snorkelling, it is honestly the best trip we could of booked! When booking I was slightly nervous about the water activities as I'm not a huge fan of the sea, however when there I just got into it, when snorkelling one of the team came with us and he makes sure you stay safe, the current was very strong and i struggled to get back to where I could stand, but the guy helped me back with no problems! They take lots of pictures and for the disc it only costs £15, totally worth it when theres around 130 pictures on the disc! Quad biking was also amazing, I might be stating the obvious but it was ROASTING!!!! Take water on the quad with you (although it will be boiling water after half hour) and take some money with you as you stop off for a drink, I wish we had known we was going to do this, we was just stuck with the lovely boiled water! Camel ride was ok, I think people just wanted to get it over with so we could get back as we all knew we had another hour on the quads and we was all exhausted! Also take some money to tip the guys with the camels as they expect it, we had no money and felt sorry for our guy because we couldnt tip him and everyone else seemed to be! Overall, this was well worth the £60 each we paid, and I thank mohammed and the time tours team for being so helpful and making the trip so amazing :) definately will book with these guys again when I return to Egypt!