You will notice a really mixed bag of comments on this hotel so I will try and put this in simple terms. We paid £160 pp for a 'week and come on people you get what you pay for and I think for the price paid we can't complain.
Food - Yes the meals are very similar and generally they use the same foods but they do try and change them up every meal time. The biggest negative is the lack of fruit and therefore we paid £2 a day for a fresh juice that was very good and made in front of us. Every meal time they also have cooks where you can choose a fresh omelette, pasta, bbq all made infront of your very eyes.
Yes the dining experience felt a bit like a school canteen but that is what you get at this type of place, the staff were all extremely helpful, great with other peoples kids and we left a tip as imagine how much it would cost you in tips for a week, 3 meals a day!!!
Drinks- One tip, take your own cup as all drinks are poured into a plastic cup which isn't much bigger than a thimble, however the staff will happily pour you a pint if you have a pint glass. Just local spirits which were fine and you have to pay extra for redbull, tinned drinks etc - as you would expect!
Overall the food and drink wasn't amazing and without meaning to harp on - you get what you pay for and both were satisfactory. We went into Naama bay and paid english prices (£20ish each for a main meal, shared starter and cocktail each which once again are made with local spirits, the same spirits that you receive for free with the hotel!). If you want variety do not go all inclusive with this hotel and pay a premium instead to eat out. A week was fine however I would have been bored of the same old and would not want to do 2 weeks, the hotel try and mix this up by giving you a free meal in each of there 2 other restaurants (indian and sea food) but be prepared to book early.
Facilities - These were fine, a nice beach where we would spend the morming and a well kept pool. The entertainment left a lot to be desired but it's a family hotel and we expected it to feel a bit butlins
Room - Again a good room, fridge and tv were inc and we had a 2nd floor sea facing room. Originally they booked us a kingsize bed but changed to a twin room immediately once they realised there mistake. A little loud at night with the entertainment so you may want to take ear plugs but this would stop at 11pm. The cleaner came everyday and even though sheets and towels weren't changed it was cleaned well.
Excursions - We booked a day diving through El Shariff whom come around selling to you all day, as an experienced diver having completed over 100 dives in numerous countries of the world I must say SeaWorld who we dived with were one of the best, most professional schools that I have ever dived with. Big thumbs up, great boat, only a few divers and overall the best day of the holiday by far.
Overall a good holiday with satisfactory experiences within the resort. Not meaning to harp on but you do get what you pay for and I would give this place a 4* over all, this isn't for quality as there is definitely room for improvement there but you would expect to pay more for this, this rating is for value and overall experience. Good staff a nice enough experience and of course guaranteed weather what more can you ask for.
Final tip - don't bother changing all your money go with English £'s as they prefer our currency and you lose out twice using the Egyptian £ as they give you a poor exchange rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay