Hauza Beach Resort
$210
Tamra Beach(Nabq Bay)
$103
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
$90
$75
$58
$81
$73
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$92
$50
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Aqua Park(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$31
$24
$59
$29
$24
$53
3,117 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2010

just got back from hauza beach resort, the guy on reception asked if i d write a review so here goes,
we went for some sunshine and certainly got that it was red hot everyday, the beach area is nice and the staff down there really looked after us the bar area is good. and so are the lunch time freshly made pizzas
the pool areas are also really nice spotlessly clean and plenty of sun beds enough for everyone.
our room was also not bad, not fantastic, but not bad,
the hauza is sold as a 4/5 star resort on many sites, but to be truthful i would have it as 3 star, but good value for the money.
the beer is not to bad but the spirits are all happy shopper type brands, and all served in plastic cups, the food was good enough for me, but once again only 3 star, be wary if you are a very fussy eater.
there is what is called an animation team on site, entertainment people. a couple of them try really hard to encourage you to join in with various activitys, but most of them are russian, which brings me to my final point. english people are easily out numbered by russians at the hauza, and i must say they are not like us, i found them to be very rude and arrogant no manners what so ever, they never seem to smile, and even after seeing your face for a few days will still not even acknowledge you with a simple nod of the head,
bottom line is we enjoyed our time at the hauza, the site is big enough to find your own little piece of space

1  Thank ash00182
Reviewed March 13, 2010

I spend a week ind Hauza Beach Resort with my sister and brother-in-law. We enjoyed the perfect weather and the sun. It was my first trip to Egypt.

The food was relatively varied, but very poorly prepared. The vegetables werent cleaned, and the meat and fish were not fresh. And I believe the was hygiene-problems somewhere in the kitchen. I talked to about 4-5 other Danish guests who experienced less og more severe stomach problems during their stay. After two days there, I my self had to visit the toilet after each meal.

The salespeople selling excursions and adventure trips are truly annoying. They even wake you up when you sleep - taking your hat off or pulling your toes. And since there are several of them you get asked the same questions over and over again: "How are you, my friend? Where are you from? How long you stay? One week? Is not enough, you must stay for one month! Want to buy excursions? I have special price for you, my friend." 10 minutes after it all repeats with another sales-guy..

About the queing culture of the russians I think they were quite calm and polite. The last few days of our time there a group of egyptians came to the resort - and they were all over at the buffet just stepping in front of you. I do not consider myself a racist or xenophobe, but I did feel the arab/egyptian guests being very, very loud speaking and inconsiderate. In comparison I only experienced one russian guest getting angry with the staff because she didn't get her drink. And there were many russians there - probably 70 percent of the guests were russian or ukrainian.

The hotel is a little worn down - but I think the cleaning of the rooms were fine. The staff is many and a little unorganised, but polite and serviceminded. The pools were perfectly clean and there was plenty of space around them to find a spot for sun bathing. The music is played over and over again - i think it went in a 1 hour loop. Special songs were "Opa, opa" and "La bomba".

The animation team was engergetic and probably good entertainment for most of the young guests, when dancing or doing gymnastics or water polo. But playing theatre or comedy they are really bad, and more embarrassing than funny.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2010

The hauza Beach resort was an excellent hotel - sun, sea sand and plenty to eat and drink.

The all inclusive package provided plenty of local fare, even though the glasses were too small! The buffet restaurant was well laid out and waiters were on hand to serve you drinks as required.

The resort has both a pool and a sizable private beach - we opted for the beach as the sea was absolutely wonderful - beautifully clear with fish in abundance. Suggest that you take your own snorkling kit if you have it, although it is available to buy at the local shops.

We wnt in early march to catch some sun away from thr snow and ice in England - we were not disapointed as tempwratures were well into the late 20's / early 30's.

The hotel was very well laid out, offered good fare, and the staff were extremely friendly. It is worth noting that the hotel is very popular with Russians, although there was a mixture of all nationalities present. All in all a very pleasurable trip that offered axtremely good value for money.

2  Thank Chefach
Reviewed March 12, 2010

Please do not pay 4star price for this hotel since it does not merit this . The drinks are diluted with water (wine and beer) and served in plastic cups. The waiters are terribly rude.If this is not enough we had rats in our room and had food poisioning. The rooms
are very shabby and the resort smells of urine all the time. for disabled and elderly people
it is not reccomended. This is a true and accurate report please take it seriously.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ami10
Reviewed March 12, 2010

7 day holiday 3-10 March 2010. Very mixed views . As a previous review said would probably be best pulled down & rebuilt, not because all was bad but hotel is extremely tired & dated with tatty furniture, stained sanitaryware ( albeit clean), & unattrective outside areas with grubby tables & chairs. Would require a massive refurbishment budget therefore demolition may be a cheaper option .Nowhere near 5 * more 3* but reading reviews for other hotels not perhaps unique to Hauza but for different reasons . Positive points , good location on beach , very clean despite comments about tattiness & very friendly , pleasant staff in all areas of hotel. Animation team very enthusiastic albeit amateurish with evening entertainment. Bob top man as reported elsewhere ! Negatives : Quality & variety of food ( but you can always find something to satisfy your own personal tastes . quality of local drinks ( wine disgusting ) but I took box of wine * bought duty free brandy & vodka ( but this rather undermines AI !! ) , lack of entertainment ( went to Naama Bay two nights & ate out there to alleviate the boredom) . Shuttle bus generally not working but cheaper & more flexible to get hote taxis anyway . ( 100 LE return to Naama Bay. )Would refute comments about access to water . Filled our own bottles with either water or fruit juice from machines with no problems . One final comment not evident from other reviews : Hotel guests predominately russian so I think food was more for them & their tastes . Tended to be quite rude & arrogant & obviously queueing concept alien to them !! As we were leaving hotel two coachloads of muslim people arrived so our experience suggests hotel more for foreign guests other than english . This was our first visit to Sharm . Would I go back? Yes, probably knowing what I know now & what to look for in hotels & reviews . Would I go back to Hauza ? No, unless totally refurbished.

1  Thank daisymaydurham