You may have read the recent reviews about this hotel and are considering booking, if so, then ask yourself certain questions:
1. Are you doing this on a Budget, if so, you will get what you paid for and less, otherwise read on:
2. Remember you can always tell a poor hotel if you are dropped off first, then you don't see the better quality of others
3. So, do you want your first impressions to be of a tired and shabby hotel with dirty tables, faded plastic sofa covers, if so you will not be disappointed
4. Do you wish to be greeted by a strong smell of cats urine when walking to your bedroom, if so, then ask yourself is this the perfume you where imagining on a hot sultry nights in Egypt.
5. Would I like my holiday stay to be in a bedroom that is tired, shabby and has a lack of basic facilities such as inadequate towels which are of a poor washed out quality. As for the bedding, forget about white linen sheets, what you find is a thin grayish excuse and in the morning you wake up with red marks on your body and wonder what made these.
6. Do I want to eat in a Restaurant that lacks basic hygiene standards, especially where you see staff picking food up by their hands and enjoy a limited basic selection of food
7. Would you like the all inclusive drinks package, to conjure up the image of sipping a nice cold glass of your favourite tipple, relaxing at the bar, if so, you may be disappointed, The Gin is of poor quality served in a wine glass, the tonic has not been introduced into the hotel yet, so you will have to do with soda, if on the other hand you wish to go tea total for your stay and water is the answer, remember this is served by the glass, otherwise you have to pay for bottled water
8. So the above does not provide the rights answers, consider another hotel and save yourself disappointment and extra money in transferring to another hotel, as I did, which was due to the Holiday Rep who was able to recommend and arrange another hotel, allowing my family back home to have peace of mind and I would be back in one piece without any major health problems
It should be noted that my experience of this hotel comes from many years of being in the tourist industry, travelling the world, as an independent adviser and my observations and comments do not only reflect only my opinion but the views of other guests staying at the hotel who I spoke with
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay