We arrived to a hotel in crisis. The staff were on strike and the business went into liquidation.we muddled through the first day and then a management team were brought in. Things improved immediately. The basics are good. The rooms are a great size with two big beds. Flat screen tv, fridge and safe (charge payable). There are free deposit boxes in reception. You can get 2 hiurs free wifi from a man who sits to the right of the reception bar. The food was fine, beautiful fresh bread and pastries. The pasta was amazing, made to order. Lovely salads. There was a great choice of vegetables. We only had chips twice, it would have been nice to have them more often. The hotel is not English 5 star, but for the price it is value for money. The beach was lovely and it is possible to walk in to the water . There are plenty of sunbeds for everyone. The beach bar serves pizza during the day. There are two extra restuarants that are avaiable 1 visit each per week, one is indian and the other is stir fry, both worth a visit ( no charge). The new management are addressing the problems as quickly as possible. We will definitely be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay