i will start with the positives-from arriving to departing the staff were friendly , pleasant and very helpful especially Bestoo who waited on our table and did every thing to make the dinning experience as good as possible also the chefs who did what they could to help us so meal times were very good but a bit repetitive the second week although they did put on special meal one night for us brititish. The pool area was clean and tidy with no trouble getting sunbeds and everyone of the staff were very helpful from the bar staff to the towel issues. there were two very good shows on a week in the piazza with outside B.B.Q on.
Now the downsides 1 not many British there i gather that they were put of by all the Russians there though we had no trouble with them. 2 great water slide pools that were in very pleasant surroundings BUT you either had to walk up hill to the pool bar or downhill to the beach bar to get a drink. 3 although a good beach not enough room for swimming and snorkeling because of the coral being so close. 4 too many touts selling trips and so on bothering you all day.5 the only staff problems we had was the cleaner who made excellent towel sculptures on our bed every day never cleaned the room very well i think a quick sweep up the center of the room was all he did . and one of the bar staff who only gave Russians the taller glasses and us smaller ones saying he had run out of the taller but we could see them in the fridge. these are only small moans and did not deter us from having a great holiday.
so i would like to thank management and staff for making it a very good holiday and i would recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay