I took my parents here for some winter sun. If I am honest we got off to a shaky start my parents have been to sharm before and expected a slightly more luxurious place. We stayed at the Mandarin and one of the rooms had a strange smell which turned out to be because they spray all the rooms for bugs. The guest relations guy Ahmed came to sort it out and in all credit to him he sorted it out straight away and went out of his way to make us happy. The rooms are very spacious and the cleaners do their best to impress with various towel animals.
The mandarin has a large pool and mohammed on the pool bar is lovely a real gentleman and nice to chat to while having a pre drink before dinner.
I personally liked the food there wasn't a huge amount of choice but this worked in the hotels favour as the food that was available was fresh, hot and tasty. I think if your a fussy eater you would find it harder but there was always freshly baked breads and some grilled meat and stone baked pizza on the beach at lunch time. No one in our party got ill or anyone else we talked to which is good for egypt!!
Mohammed in the restaurant was lovely he reserved us a table and put flowers on it and remembered our drink order. It wasn't because we tipped but because we were friendly, polite and smiled. The staff here are so friendly and if you just treat them like fellow human beings you will get a lot back! The way some people behaved and spoke to the staff was really bad but they always remained professional and gave good service which i wouldn't have done in their place.
Definately go to the indian it was lovely and the british mixer cocktail party was good to.
The drinks were actually really nice we bought some spirits in duty free as we werent sure on the quality of all inclusive booze but we were pleasantly surprised. If you asked for a cocktail 9 times out of 10 it was nice. If the bar was quiet the bar men would bring more over even if you didnt ask. Again just from treating people how you want to be treated.
The hauza has two pools and beaches one with entertainment and a quieter one.
The entertainment! Well what can i say!
They work extremely hard and all have a heart of gold. There is quite a lot of shouting (monkey) and messing around but they do try and there is always something to do. Jimmy gave us a lot of laughs maybe for the wrong reasons, oscar's michael jackson show is amazing and definately worth a watch, gioanna sorry giovani was our beach favourite, ciara and danielli were awesome and danielli looked better in a dress than i do. There is a russian guy who looks like joey essex and is a really good ballet/contemporary dancer to. If you want some quiet just choose where you sunbathe.
The snorkelling is incredible and your lucky enough to have a little bay to paddle in where you can see a lot of fish if you don't feel confident in deeper sea. I would definately recommend having a massage to.
We ventured out to town we didnt really have to and we were quite happy at the hotel but we went to the hard rock one night and to the three crowns. We flagged a taxi and paid £2 each way.
The russians we didnt really have any problems with. A couple of them cut in on the good queues but we tended to go to dinner after 7.30 to avoid the rush so it wasnt really that busy and the chefs always made it upto you giving you double servings if this happened. They were good entertainment we saw a few domestics and during the michael jackson show one woman was so drunk she stormed the stage and fell flat on her face! In fact one night we met a great group from russia none of us knew what the others were saying but we had fun.
This hotel was one of the friendliest we have stayed in the people really do go out of their way for you. Ahmed and mohammed on guest relations, the bar staff and waiters and of course the mental entertainment team. We also met some lovely brits who we kept in touch with. I would go again for some winter sun it sure beats the uk for sun shine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay