Ok.. so myself and my partner just returned from 10 nights at this hotel, The hotel itself is not bad at all.. Nice sites, Nice views, Nice pool and nice weather.. Thats about all good i have to say!
The food is undoubtably disgusting!! as i expected to be honest reading the reviews,
The entertainment was shocking! i wasn't expecting West end productions.. but come on!? all they did was hang around by the pool and flirt with the women!
The alcohol..? what alcohol? you mean the glass of water with a shot of beer??
The russians!!! i don't think what i want to say about the russians is suitable to write in words..!
Rude rude people!! who don’t believe in queue’s or manners, i was fighting for food and alcohol as they literally push you out of the way!
But on the other hand they were very entertaining when we watched them ruin the flower gardens falling over at 10am every morning in their drunken state! we even found a male in the females bathroom stark naked at 11am.. he started drinking at 9am… 2 hours and he’s already naked in the females toilets passed out! We also witnessed another female russian try and fight every table outside as we were drinking one evening, then turned on her husband.. who ended up pushing her in the pool! that was better entertainment that what the hotel had running!
The rooms.. we couldn't shower for 4 days! we had no water..! we rang everyday to see when our water was going to be turned back on and the manager kept saying, he cant do anything, on the 4th day when we said this is unacceptable! we demanded a room with water or turn our water back on, he said no… and sent us a mini bottle of water to brush our teeth! wow.. thanks!
Also to add to my fury they were working on the water pipes which just happened to be right outside our door, from 2am in the morning until 6am in the morning! it sounded like they were drilling through our door!
From day one we had been trying to book into one of the A la cart restaurants which you can go to for free one time on your visit, we were constantly told by the Guest relations guy, an English guy who claimed he was half egyptian (Ahmed) to come back tomorrow…come back tomorrow.. thats all he told us, by our 8th day we were a little annoyed as he then said to us 'oh its booked up now until the 24th of march' (interesting as we left on the 21st) ok so we walked away disappointed to find that two separate couples that had just arrived that we had made friends with went to this Ahmed hours later and he booked them both straight in!!?? hang on i thought you were fully booked?? we complained to the guest relations manager who then got us booked in the restaurant.. (to which when we arrived there was 3 tables in there the whole night… fully booked ey??)
BUT thats not it.. Ahmed didn't like that i’d complained about him and he had the audacity to come up to myself at my dinner table.. while my boyfriend was getting food, and shout at me in front of all the other guests for complaining about him!! telling me I'm in the wrong and I'm obnoxious!?
I said to him if you don't mind id like to eat my dinner in peace without being shouted at.. by a member of staff!!?? but no he just wanted to embarrass me more and kept shouting at me, i told him i didn't like his hostility and attitude he replied with ‘’this isn't hostility.. you would no about it if it was’’ wow what a friendly guest relations representative!
By this point i was done complaining, the manager wasn't bothered whatsoever! The reception staff were rude!! and very unhelpful!
Dont use the taxi services in the hotel!! we booked a return to naama bay paid upfront, they got us there an hour late… but forgot to pick us up!! so we were stranded for an hour until we paid again for another taxi to take us home!
Also Use the safe as our room steward nicked my cigarets! and Money went missing from my draw! not a lot, 60 pounds to be exact but still money is money!
when we were leaving the hotel on our last day, we checked out at 12, and put our luggage in the reception, we were told on our first day by our rep that we were aloud to still use the facilities, eat and drink until we left for our flight at 6pm, so off we went to lunch at 12.30 to find the food and beverage manager and my ‘friend’ Ahmed march on over and physically try and snatch our plates out of our hand telling us we've checked out were not allowed to eat!!?? by this point it was our last day and they were still trying to ruin it for us! I'm not one to kick off but boy did i kick off! (still it got me nowhere though as they just did not care!) luckily the other couple we were with had witnessed there behaviour throughout the week, and they were still staying at the hotel, and they told the manager were to go and leave us to eat in piece! after all id paid for that day in my package! we were entitled to eat!
The best part of my holiday is as we were skipping out of the door to leave for the airport, the manager stopped us and said ‘did you enjoy your stay here at the Hauza’ ..?? to which we replied ‘’HELL NO!’ his ending words to us were ‘’ ohh well the worlds not perfect’’!
This comment is especially for the women, the Egyptian men have no respect for women whatsoever! outside or inside the hotel! it was very scary outside the hotel, throwing comments as I'm walking with my boyfriend, and hands wandering to far when helping me onto a camel!.. they were very disrespectful! even in the hotel, the reception would ignore me and laugh when i asked a question, as soon as my boyfriend went up, they listened to him! i felt like i was in a different race! and was not a very nice feeling!
To me that just says it all! Book at your own risk, but my opinion its not worth it! theres so many more nice hotels right next door and all over the area! stay away from this one...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just imagine a holiday spent on Golden beach of Sharm El Shiekh and an evening under the desert stars, BOOK NOW And Feel Our Different Experience! A private, golden sandy beach fringes the all-inclusive Hauza Beach Hotel. Gently swaying palms and the sounds of the waves ebbing at the shore create a delightful ambiance. The location in Nabq Bay overlooking Tiran Island makes this hotel the perfect option for seeing the very best of Sharm El Sheikh. Holiday in style as you make use of resort facilities such as a sea water lagoon, stunning pools, open-air Jacuzzi and safari excursions, sports, dancing, shopping and much more. This is the ideal option for couples and families ensuring the kids have fun in the playground and with activities too. This award winning resort ensures a good time is had by all matched with incredible hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. From morning until night, the choices you encounter make for a thoroughly enjoyable break in this popular Sharm El Sheikh location. The authentic Bedouin atmosphere of the Hauza Beach Resort transports you into the Egyptian charm wherever you are in the resort. A combination of room choices from twin options to queen suites offer superb views and many modern amenities are available to suit each guest’s needs. Plentiful facilities within the resort accommodate sports, shopping, and entertainment, in addition to excellent dining options, and theme nights. Comprehensive resort services are also widely available allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your well-earned break. We would love to see you at Hauza Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to making you feel at home. Be sure to check out our excellent All-Inclusive plus concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hauza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hauza Beach Hotel Nabq Bay
- Hotel Hauza Beach
- Hauza Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay